फिनिश, अंतिम सज्जा, अन्त, पूर्ण करनाअंत, समाप्ति, पूर्णता, परिष्कार, ख़तम, ख़ातमासमाप्त करना, अंत करना, अंत कर देना, अंत होना, अंजाम देना, समापन करना, समापन होना, समाप्ति करना, चुकना, चुका डालना, निष्पन्न करना, परिष्कृत करना
- समाप्तख़त्म होनाकार्य का अंत करनेवालाखत्मपरिष्करण
Noun(1) a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance(2) the temporal end; the concluding time(3) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(4) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(5) designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race(6) the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict(7) event whose occurrence ends something(8) (wine tasting, as it is swallowed(9) the act of finishing
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) finally be or do something(3) have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical(4) provide with a finish(5) finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table(6) cause to finish a relationship with somebody
(1) it was a close finish(2) It's a big, bold, toasty style with a lot of power and a lovely dry finish .(3) You can specify matt finish in the ├ö├ç├┐additional information├ö├ç├û box that is at the bottom of the order details page.(4) It's a big wine, almost in a Bollinger style, with lots of yeasty flavours and a big, bold finish .(5) I don't really mind this, and rather like the distinctly metallic looking finish and dark, dark blue colouring.(6) Clearly a labour of love with its attention to detail and cosy finish , it is a perfect lovers' retreat.(7) Cut refers to the proportions, symmetry and finish of the diamond.(8) I really enjoyed the film from start to finish(9) The mouth-watering finish is more Sauvignon blanc than Chardonnay in style.(10) This joyous, soft, ripe, buttery Chardonnay with a pleasingly ripe nutty finish is a bargain at this price.(11) he surged into a winning lead 200 meters from the finish(12) I haven't managed to finish this week's task as it was quite involved so I've decided to carry it over until next week.(13) the wine has a lemony tang on the finish(14) Zedrovski raced competitively to finish in second place, a length and three quarters back.(15) That is what they will be doing now, and they will be doing so from start to finish - with the finish being the most critical and difficult element in the media mix.(16) lightweight nylon with a shiny finish
(1) to finish :: खत्म करने के लिए
(2) finish up :: खत्म करो
(3) finish off :: खतम करें
(4) finish line :: फिनिश लाइन
(5) finish school :: खत्म स्कूल
(6) almost finish :: लगभग खत्म
(7) matte finish :: मैट फिनिश
(8) finish with :: के साथ खत्म
(9) finish time :: समय समाप्त
(10) glossy finish :: ग्लॉस फ़िनिश
1. end ::
2. finishing line ::
3. veneer ::
5. ending ::
6. refinement ::
7. last ::
8. goal ::
9. complete ::
10. leave ::
11. consume ::
12. end ::
13. varnish ::
14. stop ::
16. eat up ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
finish, finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or we could FINISH eating
and go to the comic book store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Let's see if for once in your life you
fucking FINISH what you have started.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Sheldon.You didn't even let me FINISH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
How'd you guys
FINISH so fast?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
So let me just go back
inside, FINISH my report,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: finish
Meaning and definitions of finish, translation in Hindi language for finish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finish in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "finish"
What finish means in Hindi, finish meaning in Hindi, finish definition, examples and pronunciation of finish in Hindi language.