वित्तीय, माली, वित्त-संबंधीआर्थिक, धन संबंधी
- वित्तीयआर्थिक रूप से
Adjective(1) involving financial matters
(1) The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.(2) Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.(3) Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.(4) This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.(5) Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.(6) In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.(7) Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?(8) The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.(9) For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.(10) It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms(11) The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.(12) Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.(13) Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?(14) Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.(15) Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.(16) It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
(1) financial statement :: वित्तीय विवरण
(2) financial crisis :: वित्तीय संकट
(3) financial aid :: आर्थिक सहायता
(4) financial statements :: वित्तीय विवरण
(5) financial management :: वित्तीय प्रबंधन
(6) financial support :: वित्तीय सहायता
(7) financial analyst :: वित्तीय विश्लेषक
(8) chief financial officer :: मुख्य वित्तीय अधिकारी
(9) financial advisor :: वित्तीय सलाहकार
(10) financial market :: वित्तीय बाज़ार
1. monetary ::
2. money ::
3. economic ::
4. pecuniary ::
5. fiscal ::
6. banking ::
7. commercial ::
8. business ::
9. investment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, Raj is in
a difficult FINANCIAL situation,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Well, with you not working,
that makes FINANCIAL sense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
I had hoped we might discuss
a few FINANCIAL matters.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Do they want money or to protest
against FINANCIAL institutions?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
including career changes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: financial
Meaning and definitions of financial, translation in Hindi language for financial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of financial in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "financial"
What financial means in Hindi, financial meaning in Hindi, financial definition, examples and pronunciation of financial in Hindi language.