फ़िल्म, चलचित्रझिल्ली, चलती तस्वीर, परदा, फ़िल्मझिल्ली से ढांकना
Noun(1) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement(2) a medium that disseminates moving pictures(3) photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies(4) a thin coating or layer(5) a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent
Verb(1) make a film or photograph of something(2) record in film
(1) clear plastic film between the layers of glass(2) The click he'd heard was the camera running out of film , and shutting it's self off.(3) a critical overview of feminist writing on film(4) he had already shot a whole roll of film(5) Having read a lot of comments about the film, one thing is clear: I need to see this film again, and soon.(6) Leave to rise on oiled baking sheets, covered with oiled clear film , for 15 minutes.(7) an adventure story that would film well(8) Cut the beef fillet into thin slices and, layered between sheets of plastic film , beat until extremely thin.(9) she quickly wiped away the light film of sweat(10) This is a delightful family film with layers of humour designed to appeal to all age groups.(11) They were just about to leave when the photographer realised that he had not put any film into the camera.(12) Now that she was closer she could see a fine, milky-white film covering both eyes.(13) There's no film in the camera, just numbers, so you can turn it on and do whatever you want for as long as you want.(14) a film of dust(15) The latest version, known by the brand name Superglass, has two layers of clear film between the panes.(16) A short documentary film has already been made about his story.
(1) the film :: फ़िल्म
(2) horror film :: हॉरर फिल्म
(3) film reel :: फिल्म की रील
(4) film director :: फिल्म निर्देशक
(5) feature film :: फीचर फिल्म
(6) action film :: एक्शन फिल्म
(7) see a film :: एक फिल्म देखो
(8) film crew :: फिल्म के कर्मचारियों
(9) short film :: लघु फिल्म
(10) film set :: फिल्म का सेट
1. layer ::
2. movie ::
4. photographic film ::
5. plastic film ::
प्लास्टिक की फिल्म
6. flick ::
7. celluloid ::
10. take ::
film, filmed, filming, films, filmy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As long as it doesn't crunch
during the FILM and it's Raisinets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
would be out of place in a FILM
about the Holocaust.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
he told me about the plot of the most
extraordinary FILM ever made.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
He didn’t tell me
about the plot of any FILM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I saw it in a FILM and it works.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: film
Meaning and definitions of film, translation in Hindi language for film with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of film in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "film"
What film means in Hindi, film meaning in Hindi, film definition, examples and pronunciation of film in Hindi language.