भरना, पूर्ण होना, पूर्ण करना, पूरा भरना, समाना, इकट्ठा करना, विस्तृत करना, संतुष्ट करना, पद धारण करना, नियुक्त होनापूरा करना, ढेर लगानाबांध, मेड़, तुष्टि
- भरनाभरा हुआभरनेवालाभरनेभरता है
Noun(1) a quantity sufficient to satisfy(2) any material that fills a space or container
Verb(1) make full, also in a metaphorical sense(2) become full(3) occupy the whole of(4) assume, as of positions or roles(5) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(6) appoint someone to (a position or a job(7) eat until one is sated(8) fill to satisfaction(9) plug with a substance
(1) As the breeze began to slacken boats took different tacks to fill their spinnakers, and Fever held on to first place for a well-deserved first win.(2) In many cases, its playable image quality surpassed the GeForce 6800 Ultra thanks to its superior fill rate and memory bandwidth.(3) to fill vacancies(4) After a harplike flourish and a drum fill , gliding magical strings and a subdued 16 th-note hi-hat rhythm appear.(5) The fill was compacted in layers of 25 cm using a vibratory compactor of 2 tons capacity.(6) Gravel, sand, small rock and wood chips are all types of loose fill .(7) Then fill the container about two-thirds full of the soilless potting mix.(8) loose polystyrene fill(9) In six European countries, dentists cannot legally fill teeth with silver amalgam (mercury).(10) The day is perfect for it as it is very hot in the city, but there is a good breeze blowing over the lake, which will both keep us cool and fill the sail.(11) But they've been unable to fill the orders, they just can't get the medications.(12) Another four recruits are expected to join over the next few weeks to fill analyst roles and investment positions.(13) The project would require approximately 1 square mile of fill and tons of dredging.(14) The fill rate on each chip (the number of pixels that can be drawn on the screen in a second) is a very impressive 333 megapixels.(15) we have eaten our fill(16) to fill a requirement
(1) fill out :: भरना
(2) fill up :: भरें
(3) fill in the blank :: रिक्त स्थान भरें
(4) fill with :: से भरना
(5) fill me in :: मुझे प्यार करो
(6) fill in a form :: फार्म में भरो
(7) fill the blanks :: खाली स्थान भरो
(8) to fill up :: भरना
(9) fill in the form :: प्रपत्र को भरें
1. filling ::
2. make full ::
3. crowd into ::
4. stock ::
5. block up ::
6. pervade ::
7. occupy ::
9. fill up ::
10. fulfill ::
11. satiate ::
12. take ::
1. clear ::
2. empty ::
3. evacuate ::
4. vacate ::
5. void ::
fill, filled, filler, fillers, filling, fillings, fills, infill, infilled, infilling, infills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Palermo, FILL us in.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
FILL me with seed
and give me a son.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
...and her saying, "Nobody's looking.
Fill your pockets with ketchup."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Fill in the blank.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: fill
Meaning and definitions of fill, translation in Hindi language for fill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fill in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fill"
What fill means in Hindi, fill meaning in Hindi, fill definition, examples and pronunciation of fill in Hindi language.