फ़ाइल, नत्थी, पंक्ति, रेती, लिखित पत्र, श्रेणीदाखिल करना, चिकनाना, उन्नति करना, पेश करना, पंक्ति में चलनादायर करना, फाइल करना, नत्थी करना, रेतना
Noun(1) a set of related records (either written or electronic(2) a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other(3) office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order(4) a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
Verb(1) record in a public office or in a court of law(2) smooth with a file(3) proceed in line(4) file a formal charge against(5) place in a container for keeping records
(1) when I have nothing else to do, I file my nails(2) a file of English soldiers had ridden out from Perth(3) file compression(4) For kings on the same file , this is just an odd number of squares between kings!(5) I file the papers in their eventual home and create a pointer for myself to remind me that there's unfinished business filed away there.(6) He took a handful of papers from the file he held, then placed the folder on Tanner's desk.(7) Once users have downloaded what they want, they apparently annotate it and file it in filing cabinets and folders just as they always did.(8) This allows a GM to easily file the orders for a game in its folder without cutting or, in the case of two games on opposite sides of the same sheet of paper, going to the copy shop.(9) you can save the file to your hard disk(10) Aside from a few occasions, we rode in file , all strung out, from the start until Pradollano.(11) ├ö├ç├┐There,├ö├ç├û she said softly, and a moment later, saw a dark file of flying shapes appear.(12) She handed him the file she had tucked behind her back.(13) Black is opening a file on the queenside in order to activate his rook.(14) I talked to that reporter before they went to file the story.(15) You can often bend the brake wall back and file it smooth enough to keep riding on it.(16) Maintain the existing angle on the blade, and sharpen with a smooth pass with the file .
(1) file name :: फ़ाइल का नाम
(2) source file :: मूल फाइल
(3) file manager :: फ़ाइल प्रबंधक
(4) output file :: आउटपुट फाइल
(5) file size :: फाइल का आकार
(6) add file :: फाइल जोडें
(7) file transfer :: फ़ाइल स्थानांतरण
(8) log file :: लॉग फ़ाइल
(9) attached file :: संलग्न फाइल
(10) to file :: फाइल करने के लिए
1. folder ::
2. dossier ::
3. data ::
4. line ::
5. single file ::
6. data file ::
7. filing cabinet ::
फाइलें रखने की अलमारी
8. categorize ::
9. apply ::
10. bring ::
11. walk in a line ::
एक लाइन में चलना
12. smooth ::
13. register ::
14. file away ::
15. lodge ::
file, filed, files, filing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They have her pattern on FILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
"The owner has previous charges.
They are sending us the FILE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Give me that FILE, will you?
You gotta check this out.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Despite the FILE system limitations
of Apple DOS 3.3...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
So study the face.
Study the FILE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: file
Meaning and definitions of file, translation in Hindi language for file with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of file in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "file"
What file means in Hindi, file meaning in Hindi, file definition, examples and pronunciation of file in Hindi language.