बुखार, ज्वर, ताप, उत्तेजना, जूड़ी, ऊंचा तापक्रम, बड़ी ब्यग्रतातेजी, जोश
Noun(1) a rise in the temperature of the body; frequently a symptom of infection(2) intense nervous anticipation
(1) I've been plagued by nausea and fever the last few days, so don't expect any works of literature from me.(2) Most of the forms went to volatile city wards where election fever was at its height.(3) As election fever heats up, both sides are calling their supporters onto the streets.(4) And maybe a few acid drops to cool that mounting election fever .(5) It's election fever in the streets of Sierra Leone's capital, Freetown.(6) There is tenderness over the appendix, often accompanied by a slight fever , a facial flush, and a rapid pulse.(7) Illness is characterized by abrupt onset of fever , myalgia and headache.(8) African equine fever(9) I was mystified, and in a fever of expectation(10) In the meantime, however, St-Maurice has caught federal election fever .(11) Despite the Opposition's election fever , the UNC benches in Parliament yesterday were devoid of tension.(12) Call your doctor if your child also gets a fever , diarrhea, headache, or skin rash.(13) Get ready for a month of sniping, bitching, mud slinging and baby-kissing, kiddies, because election fever is here!(14) election fever reaches its climax tomorrow(15) The air is thick with sweat and sweet perfume, the fever of adolescence.(16) Maternal fever and suspected neonatal infection were the indications with the lowest examination rates.
(1) yellow fever :: पीत ज्वर
(2) scarlet fever :: लाल बुखार
(3) high fever :: उच्च बुखार
(4) have a fever :: बुखार है
(5) dengue fever :: डेंगू बुखार
(6) rheumatic fever :: रूमेटिक फीवर
(7) typhoid fever :: टॉ़यफायड बुखार
2. ferment ::
3. excitement ::
1. health ::
fever, fevered, feverish, fevers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Michael had a FEVER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
One day he was fine, and the next, he caught a FEVER that
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Let me see
if you're running a FEVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Dusk rose tea eases FEVER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
the head of a young boy that I had
cured of FEVER just three moons past.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: fever
Meaning and definitions of fever, translation in Hindi language for fever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fever in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fever"
What fever means in Hindi, fever meaning in Hindi, fever definition, examples and pronunciation of fever in Hindi language.