बाड़, बाड़ लगाना, घेरा, जंगला, चोरी के माल का व्यापार करनारक्षा करना, घिरना, गदका से लड़ना, तलवार से लड़ना, बनेठी से लड़ना, खावें के भीतर बंद करनामेड़, आड़, खावां
Noun(1) a barrier that serves to enclose an area(2) a dealer in stolen property
Verb(1) enclose with a fence(2) receive stolen goods(3) fight with fencing swords(4) surround with a wall in order to fortify(5) have an argument about something
(1) He decided to plant willows and fence the cows out .(2) The following year two younger brothers, the Dukes of Gloucester and Cumberland, also started to fence .(3) The fence of a plow plane must be held firmly at the chosen distance from its stock if the tool is to function properly.(4) after stealing your ring, he didn't even know how to fence it(5) South Korean news agency Yonhap said the group cut through a wire fence to gain access to the school grounds in a northern suburb of Beijing early Friday.(6) He overcame a mistake at the last fence of the 2002 Irish Grand National to beat the opposition.(7) Lorries are scattered around and a barbed wire fence encircles a large area around the building.(8) However, unknown to her friends and neighbours, she was running a seaside syndicate of burglars who stole to order and used her shop to fence the goods.(9) The seven-year-old, who fell at the first fence in the same race last year, took the lead three fences from home.(10) Idaho law requires people to fence out cows(11) There was also concern that the car boot sale could be used to fence stolen goods and market stalls may further damage existing trade in the rundown town.(12) On the second circuit, these two fences are bypassed and the last obstacle has no fence on it at all.(13) Dispute over ownership of a broken fence around a play area in Moreton is preventing it being repaired.(14) Lake was injured when his mount jumped poorly at the next-to-last fence during a novice hurdle race and unseated him.(15) This is comparable in a way to helping fence stolen goods, which Jewish tradition views as a thinly concealed partnership in crime.(16) Daughter of Princess Anne, and tenth in line to the throne, Phillips would have prevented Funnell from taking the Grand Slam had she not knocked down a fence in the showjumping.
(1) picket fence :: धरना बाड़
(2) wire fence :: तार की बाड़
(3) on the fence :: बाड़ पर
(4) wooden fence :: लकड़ी के बाड़
(5) fence off :: सीमांकन करना
(6) barbed wire fence :: कांटेदार तार की बाड़ी
(7) sit on the fence :: अहाते पर बैठें
(8) electric fence :: विद्युत बाड़
(9) fence post :: बचाव की जगह
(10) sitting on the fence :: अहाते में बैठे हैं
1. barrier ::
3. fencing ::
4. enclose ::
5. confine ::
6. sword-fight ::
7. fence in ::
8. contend ::
fence, fenced, fences
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You jump the FENCE. Now, you tell police.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
and to be honest, I was
on the FENCE at "us."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
They put a FENCE up around it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
or shoved up
against a chain-link FENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
They put up a FENCE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: fence
Meaning and definitions of fence, translation in Hindi language for fence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fence in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "fence"
What fence means in Hindi, fence meaning
in Hindi, fence definition, examples and pronunciation
of fence in Hindi language.