शुल्क, फ़ीस, वेतनफीस, पारिश्रमिक, मेहनताना देना, मजदूरी देनाशुल्क देना, फ़ीस देना, परखाना
Noun(1) a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services(2) an interest in land capable of being inherited
Verb(1) give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
(1) The open days, which will take place all over the country, aim to give people free access to buildings that are not usually open to them or would normally charge an admission fee .(2) In doing so the dentist was taking his fee for professional services, which he simply refused to provide on any other terms.(3) entry fee(4) We say that buses are a public service, and that bus fares are really a user fee on a public service.(5) This fee for service payment mechanism could affect patients with long term conditions in four ways.(6) In exchange for a fee , they receive services such as score updates or the right to enter contests or ask questions to talk-show guests.(7) Such a body could charge a fee for their services, which participating hospitals would only be willing to pay.(8) an annual membership fee(9) This will outline three ways to pay for advice: a fee , commission or a combination of both.(10) York Minster recently began charging visitors an admission fee after a voluntary charging scheme failed to generate enough cash.(11) the gallery charges an admission fee(12) His business instincts have seen the wonderful crystal collection in the palace as well as its fantastic fleet of antique cars opened to the public for a considerable fee .(13) Membership fees of Ôö¼├║2 are now due for members of the Youth Club and an admission fee of 50p per night will also be charged.(14) We did not charge an admission fee but we asked those who demonstrated to make donations.(15) The price may be as various as the amount paid for a specific commodity, an hourly wage rate, or a professional fee for technical advice, or an insurance premium and so on.(16) For example, the annual fee for a family policy could be as little as US $1,000, depending on the insurer's wealth and insurance policy limit.
(1) registration fee :: पंजीयन शुल्क
(2) entrance fee :: प्रवेश शुल्क
(3) management fee :: प्रबंधन शुल्क
(4) application fee :: आवेदन शुल्क
(5) transfer fee :: हस्तांतरण शुल्क
(6) late fee :: विलम्ब शुल्क
(7) membership fee :: सदस्यता शुल्क
(8) annual fee :: वार्षिक शुल्क
(9) admission fee :: प्रवेश शुल्क
(10) processing fee :: प्रक्रमण संसाधन शुल्क
1. payment ::
2. wage ::
3. salary ::
4. allowance ::
5. price ::
6. cost ::
7. charge ::
8. tariff ::
9. rate ::
10. amount ::
11. sum ::
12. figure ::
13. remuneration ::
16. pay ::
17. contingency fee ::
आपात स्थिति शुल्क
18. emolument ::
19. bung ::
20. tip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The masters of Yunkai will pay you your FEE
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
this guy's FEE is 125.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
minus my FEE,
which is 17 percent,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
For a substantial FEE,
and l do mean substantial,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
l spent an hour sweet-talking
the manager down to
a restocking FEE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: fee
Meaning and definitions of fee, translation in Hindi language for fee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fee in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fee"
What fee means in Hindi, fee meaning in Hindi, fee definition, examples and pronunciation of fee in Hindi language.