अनुकूल, शुभ, उपकारक, भाग्यशीलसहायक, लाभदायक, हितकारी, गुणकारी
Adjective(1) encouraging or approving or pleasing(2) (of winds or weather(3) giving an advantage(4) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) And, once again, many of the reviews were favourable .(2) If he had bothered to ask I am sure he would have got a favourable response.(3) There has already been a favourable response to the proposals from local people.(4) There has been a favourable response but there is room for improvement all the time.(5) "We are looking to put it right as soon as the weather is favourable , " she said.(6) On its long Atlantic voyage, the armada made good progress with favourable winds filling the sails.(7) A win is the most favourable outcome for them, a draw may or may not allow them to proceed.(8) The fund, which is currently operational, has received a favourable response.(9) Plans to revive traditional shire county names has received a favourable response in Westmorland.(10) Several conditions were favourable to the use of underground tactics.(11) His demand for a ├ö├®┬╝14 hike in social welfare payments got a favourable response.(12) Presumably this review is the most favourable , in a prestigious journal, that the publisher could find.(13) I think I even read a favourable review in FT Magazine.(14) Future international cases, where the defendants hail from less liberal countries and do not have the benefit of a constitution, might not have such a favourable outcome.(15) Conditions at the time were favourable to his securing political independence.(16) As it stands it's a weak prosecution case, the matter will be vigorously defended, and I'm very confident of a favourable outcome.
(1) favorable impression :: अच्छा प्रभाव
(2) favorable comment :: अनुकूल टिप्पणी
(3) favorable conditions :: अनुकूल परिस्थितियां
(4) favorable balance :: अनुकूल संतुलन
1. approving ::
2. advantageous ::
3. positive ::
4. friendly ::
5. golden ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: favourable
Meaning and definitions of favourable, translation in Hindi language for favourable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of favourable in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "favourable"
What favourable means in Hindi, favourable meaning in Hindi, favourable definition, examples and pronunciation of favourable in Hindi language.