पक्ष, तरफ़दारी, अनुग्रह करनाअनुग्रह, पक्षपात, अनुमति, अति कृपा, पत्र, इनायतपक्ष लेना, अनुमोदन करना, कृपा करना, सहायता देना, समर्थन करना
- एहसानइष्टके पक्ष मेंएहसान
Noun(1) a feeling of favorable regard(2) an inclination to approve(3) an advantage to the benefit of someone or something(4) souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party(5) an act of gracious kindness
Verb(1) treat gently or carefully(2) bestow a privilege upon(3) promote over another(4) consider as the favorite
(1) Go on do me a favour, do yourself a favour , take that vinyl out of its sleeve.(2) The overall balance is likely to continue to shift marginally in China's favour over the next decade.(3) please favour me with an answer(4) Do us a favour , get a dictionary and look up what a gradient is.(5) He was walking twisted to one side to favour his painful leg.(6) Do us a favour while you're here: visit my campaign website and sign the petition.(7) Do me a favour and stop pretending you know me, because you don't.(8) It is still based upon favour with no relevance whatever to competence or effectiveness.(9) I've come to ask you a favour(10) But, do not feel that simply because I gave you a gift, that means that you are obliged to return the favour .(11) Of course what they really meant was, ├ö├ç├┐Do me a favour .├ö├ç├û(12) Counsel for the applicant has clearly put the considerations which are said to support a construction which would favour his client.(13) The ball blew all over the field and although it did favour the home side in the second half, they couldn't get the equalising goal.(14) he was accused of showing favour to one of the players(15) It is not just unreasonable to be biased in our own favour , it is also naÔö£┬╗ve.(16) slashing public spending is a policy that few politicians favour
(1) in favor of :: के पक्ष में
(2) return the favor :: एहसान वापस
(3) in favor :: पक्ष में
(4) do a favor :: एक एहसान करो
(5) party favor :: पार्टी के पक्ष
(6) ask for a favor :: सहायता के लिए पूछें
(7) ask a favor :: मदद मांगो
(8) out of favor :: बिना पक्षपात
1. service ::
2. approval ::
3. favoritism ::
4. patronage ::
5. party favor ::
पार्टी के पक्ष
6. prefer ::
पसंद करते हैं
7. treat partially ::
आंशिक रूप से इलाज
8. benefit ::
9. oblige ::
10. privilege ::
favour, favoured, favouring, favours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I came to ask a FAVOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Do me a FAVOUR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I ask you this as a special FAVOUR for me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
- Iocal institution looked upon with
FAVOUR by the Chamber of Commerce...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: favour
Meaning and definitions of favour, translation in Hindi language for favour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of favour in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "favour"
What favour means in Hindi, favour meaning in Hindi, favour definition, examples and pronunciation of favour in Hindi language.