प्रसिद्ध, विख्यात, सुप्रसिद्ध, प्रख्यात, श्रुतनामवर
- प्रसिद्धप्रसिद्धि से
Adjective(1) widely known and esteemed
(1) Pitcairners are famous for the culture of silence that pervades their small society.(2) The city is a World Heritage Site and is famous for its classical music, beer and marzipan.(3) Belgium is rightly famous for its blond beers, and you'll find a bar on every street corner.(4) My father is famous for these kind of faux pas, partly because he is very deaf.(5) They reassembled the beautiful buildings that this city had once been famous for.(6) Frida Kahlo is an icon who is arguably more famous for her image than for her work.(7) The Sea of Cortez is famous for whales, which come to bear their young in January.(8) her most famous book(9) he's internationally famous(10) they claimed a famous victory(11) There's a wide variety of stalls but Yarmouth market is famous for its chip stalls.(12) How about a break in Chicago, the city famous for its jazz and blues music and its great shopping?(13) The Irish actor was as famous for his varied movie roles as his drinking and womanising.(14) Klose is famous for his heading ability but this was his first for Germany for three years.(15) The Marx Brothers were famous for refusing to stick to the script of their stage shows.(16) Aoka is famous for the edicts he ordered to be carved on rocks and pillars throughout his kingdom.
(1) famous for :: के लिए प्रसिद्ध
(2) the most famous :: सबसे प्रसिद्ध
(3) be famous :: प्रसिद्ध होना
(4) famous person :: प्रसिद्ध व्यक्ति
(5) world famous :: विश्व प्रसिद्ध
(6) become famous :: प्रसिद्ध हो गया
(7) be famous for :: के लिए प्रसिद्ध हो
(8) very famous :: बहुत प्रसिद्ध
(9) not famous :: प्रसिद्ध नहीं
(10) famous brand :: मशहूर ब्रांड
2. prominent ::
3. famed ::
4. popular ::
5. renowned ::
6. noted ::
7. eminent ::
8. distinguished ::
10. celebrated ::
12. of distinction ::
13. of repute ::
14. illustrious ::
15. acclaimed ::
16. great ::
17. legendary ::
20. notorious ::
21. infamous ::
1. anonymous ::
2. nameless ::
3. obscure ::
4. unknown ::
5. unsung ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is... It's been in the news.
And it's a very FAMOUS boson.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Your FAMOUS cock must be
very precious to you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
You're right, I'm sorry,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
I've heard that
your father was a FAMOUS warrior.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
your men go and visit
our FAMOUS ash tree?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: famous
Meaning and definitions of famous, translation in Hindi language for famous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of famous in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "famous"
What famous means in Hindi, famous meaning in Hindi, famous definition, examples and pronunciation of famous in Hindi language.