नकली, जाली, झूठा, जालसाज़बेईमान आदमी, नक़ली चीज़, जाली वस्तुजालसाज़ी करना, जाल बनाना, जाली चीज़ बनाना, जाली बनाना, ठगना, उल्लू बनाना, बेवक़ूफ़ बनाना, मूर्ख बना देना
- उल्लू बनानाठगा हुआनकलीfaking
Noun(1) something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be(2) a person who makes deceitful pretenses(3) (football
Verb(1) make a copy of with the intent to deceive(2) tamper, with the purpose of deception(3) speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
Adjective(1) fraudulent; having a misleading appearance(2) not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
(1) Rail Commuters Action Group leader Leslie van Minnen claims they are all fake , but I was reluctant to test one and bring the train to a standstill.(2) She was immediately labelled a fake , but Lavigne never claimed to be a pop rebel - she was just an ordinary girl from Napanee, Ontario.(3) Just two weeks ago, Columbia got in trouble for manufacturing a fake movie critic, and now they have been caught manufacturing fake audience members.(4) As a Christian, I accept as a basic premise of our faith that men are liars and many claims of levitation are fake .(5) This muscle is not easily brought under voluntary control, which is why it is usually quite easy to tell a genuine smile from a fake one.(6) Each year dozens of newspapers around the country parrot the report's fake pollution claims without any critical review.(7) You know how some people will fake illness or injury to get out of doing something they don't want to do?(8) One other thing I took out of the film was that here was someone shown to some extent to be a fake , he was pretending to be an Indian, and I took a broader lesson.(9) In Japan, counterfeiters are circulating fake bills that cost more to make than their face value.(10) He'd fake dying and fall down the stairs ever so slowly and dramatically, just to get his mother to stop shopping.(11) Also, don't fake that you're lost in a subject if you're really pulling down A's.(12) It would be months before the doctor crossed paths with the fake lawyer Goldstein.(13) The labels on the men's fake designer T-shirts mock their desperate circumstances.(14) Their smiles weren't the fake smiles produced so often for cameras, but genuine grins of joy.(15) His son, Gary, who initially said the signatures on the documents were his father's, now claims that the memos are fake .(16) If it's so easy to fake being an American citizen, why go to all that trouble to fingerprint and photograph foreigners at airports?
(1) fake out :: नकली बाहर
(2) fake tan :: नकली चमड़े को पकाना
(3) fake fur :: जाली रोए
(4) fake money :: नकली पैसा
(5) pump fake :: गेंद फेकने की मुद्रा बनाकर भी गेंद को न फेक कर हाथ में लिए रहना
(6) fake book :: नकली किताब
(7) fake up :: झूठा
(8) fake off :: बेकार में समय बर्बाद करना
1. counterfeit ::
2. imitation ::
3. feigned ::
4. phony ::
5. forgery ::
6. charlatan ::
7. juke ::
8. fraud ::
9. postiche ::
10. forge ::
11. feign ::
12. bullshit ::
13. wangle ::
प्राप्त कर लेना
fake, faked, fakes, faking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I'm not gonna make
a FAKE appointment with 00:02:58,429 --> 0059
00:03:01,140 --> 00:03:02,392
What would I say is wrong with me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
To be honest, it's kind of a dream come true
to go to even a FAKE prom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
(SIGHS) Well, he started to question it,
but then I FAKE sneezed on him
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
- I like Mark Ruffalo too.
- Yeah, settle down there, FAKE Wolowitz.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
-All digital media.
-Those secrets are FAKE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: fake
Meaning and definitions of fake, translation in Hindi language for fake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fake in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fake"
What fake means in Hindi, fake meaning in Hindi, fake definition, examples and pronunciation of fake in Hindi language.