चूक, असफलता, अवरोध, असफलता आदमीविफल होना, असफल होना, नष्ट होना, अनुत्तीर्ण होना, हताश करना, चूक जाना, कम होना, काम बंद कर देनाअवहेलना करना, न होना, न कर सकना, चूकना
- असफलअनुत्तीर्ण होनाअसफलताविफल रहता है
Verb(1) fail to do something; leave something undone(2) be unsuccessful(3) disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake(4) stop operating or functioning(5) be unable(6) judge unacceptable(7) fail to get a passing grade(8) fall short in what is expected(9) become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close(10) prove insufficient(11) get worse
(1) As we all work longer hours, cope with pressurised jobs and fail to take proper breaks, stress in many cases seems to take over.(2) Towards the end of the afternoon, as the light began to fail , the first of several squadrons of wild geese came flying over the house on their way to the fields where they spend their nights.(3) A letter or pass / fail grade, depending on district policy, is filed with the school at the appropriate time.(4) Akwaake said it has been noted that many new businesses fail because of the lack of mentoring.(5) she won't fail you(6) Here in northern Afghanistan, for the first time in four years, the rains didn't fail , and these farmers are now reaping the benefits.(7) In the last years his health began to fail but Johnnie held on bravely to the last and did not complain.(8) Mavis's health first began to fail in January and in March she was diagnosed with mesothelioma.(9) Michael's health began to fail about two years ago and it deteriorated seriously from which he did not really recover.(10) Yet, businesses fail because of a lack of knowledge, money, and support.(11) He has one pass in biology (grade D) a fail in chemistry (grade N) and an unclassified in maths.(12) their customer service is a massive fail(13) the criteria used to pass or fail the candidate(14) But although conditions are basic and power supplies sometimes fail , pitching the mess tent into darkness, no one is complaining too much.(15) If the rains fail or someone falls ill, they have to sell what little they have - perhaps a pig or a goat - to buy medicines.(16) They would hope that when the market is liberalised, that they would not see our established firms fail to survive in the competitive environment.
(1) epic fail :: असफल महाकाव्य
(2) to fail :: असफल होना
(3) fail to :: करने में विफल
(4) without fail :: जरूर
(5) fail an exam :: एक परीक्षा में विफल
(6) words fail me :: शब्द मुझे असफल करते हैं
(7) fail-safe :: सुरक्षा कम होना
(8) fail in :: में असफल
(9) fail to see :: देखने में असमर्थ
(10) fail exam :: परीक्षा में असफल
1. be unsuccessful ::
2. be unsuccessful in ::
में असफल हो
4. die ::
5. fade ::
6. break down ::
7. deteriorate ::
8. collapse ::
9. neglect ::
10. flunk ::
11. betray ::
12. go wrong ::
13. give out ::
fail, failed, fails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I FAIL, I FAIL. If I pass, I pass.
Do you get it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
If we FAIL to repay these loans,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
And I know because I saw a sad man
with a pepper mill desperately try and FAIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
But instead, you're sitting here,
watching me FAIL at dinner.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Allow me to join your Queensguard
and I will not FAIL you again.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: fail
Meaning and definitions of fail, translation in Hindi language for fail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fail in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fail"
What fail means in Hindi, fail meaning in Hindi, fail definition, examples and pronunciation of fail in Hindi language.