प्रयोगात्मक, प्रायौगिकप्रायोगिक, आजमाइशी, प्रयोगमूलक
- प्रयोगात्मकतजरबा से
Adjective(1) relating to or based on experiment(2) relying on observation or experiment(3) of the nature of or undergoing an experiment
(1) Our experimental results seem to correlate with these theoretical findings.(2) What converts it from speculation to knowledge is confirmation by experimental evidence.(3) experimental physics(4) What happened to experimental filmmaking in Australia after that?(5) The ripple phase has been extensively studied by a variety of experimental techniques.(6) The kinds of literary work that have been described as postmodernist include the Theatre of the Absurd and some experimental poetry.(7) The roots of this approach might be traced to his introduction to experimental film-making.(8) Vancouver is known for its small, young, independent, and experimental dance community.(9) The spirit of experimental music lives on in Sao Paulo.(10) Pauli based his investigation on a profound analysis of the experimental and theoretical knowledge in atomic physics at the time.(11) The model was calibrated on the basis of the similar experimental results.(12) The two groups were collapsed for further analyses, resulting in a larger experimental group.(13) The sections below detail the experimental protocol for each of the two treatments.(14) The group has been described as the most radical and experimental art movement of the sixties.(15) There was no avant-garde art any more, there was no more experimental drama any more.(16) During the first few weeks of June, electronica and experimental techno in the purist sense of the genre descends on Montreal.
(1) experimental design :: प्रयोगात्मक डिजाइन
(2) experimental research :: प्रायोगिक अनुसंधान
(3) experimental method :: प्रयोगात्मक विधि
(4) experimental group :: प्रयोग करने वाला समूह
(5) experimental unit :: प्रयोगात्मक इकाई
(6) experimental study :: प्रयोगात्मक अध्ययन
(7) experimental science :: प्रयोगात्मक विज्ञान
1. exploratory ::
2. innovative ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's an EXPERIMENTAL physicist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
He's an engineer
and I'm an EXPERIMENTAL physicist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
But as a practical matter, need I remind you
it takes EXPERIMENTAL pharmaceuticals...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
what to do with a washed-up
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: experimental
Meaning and definitions of experimental, translation in Hindi language for experimental with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of experimental in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "experimental"
What experimental means in Hindi, experimental meaning in Hindi, experimental definition, examples and pronunciation of experimental in Hindi language.