निकास, निर्गम, प्रस्थान, बहिर्गमन द्वारनिकास द्वार, प्रस्थान द्वार, बाहर जाने का मार्गबाहर जाना, निकालना
- बाहर जाएंबाहर निकल गयाबाहर निकलनेबाहर निकलता है
Noun(1) an opening that permits escape or release(2) euphemistic expressions for death(3) the act of going out
Verb(1) move out of or depart from(2) lose the lead(3) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
(1) queues of vehicles tried to exit the airfield(2) One of the thieves poked his head around the door of a fire exit , located near the car, saw the police officers and slammed the door shut.(3) The mouse took his exit from the stage at this point, leaving a situation that defies being wound up with any kind of a satisfactorily dramatic close.(4) Don't think that the Secretary of Defense's exit and the Justice Department's backing off mean the fight is done.(5) It will also tell you when your freeway exit is coming, and if you're not familiar with the area, it will even tell you what side of the road the exit is on.(6) I couldn't see any one coming out because the exit door had been cut off by fire.(7) To guarantee their safe exit from the prison, they kidnap a female Supreme Court judge who is around to check whether those with death sentences are taken good care of.(8) Take first available exit off roundabout on to M6 at junction 38 towards Lancaster, Penrith.(9) We saw the Lada come out of an exit further up the road and join the new one.(10) she slowed for a roundabout, taking the second exit(11) It's a good thing that some wise women before our time, decided that women had to exit the non-income labour market, and get into the income labour market.(12) She tackled the drunken passenger, who tried to open the exit door as the Boeing 757 was speeding across a taxiway.(13) Changing modes like this does, however, require that you then exit the program and restart it for the changes to take effect.(14) Substantial damage was caused to the fire exit and to the rear of the building, and there has been extensive smoke damage to the interior of the premises.(15) she slipped out by the rear exit(16) Our last exit from an international tournament, losing on aggregate to England in the Euro 2000 play-off, was similarly splendid as we won at Wembley.
(1) emergency exit :: आपातकालीन निकास
(2) fire exit :: आग से बाहर निकलें
(3) no exit :: बाहर जाने का कोई मार्ग नहीं
(4) exit poll :: निर्गम मतानुमान
(5) exit strategy :: निकास रणनीति
(6) exit sign :: बाहर निकलने का संकेत
(7) exit interview :: निगमन साक्षात्कार
(8) exit wound :: बाहर निकलने के घाव
(9) exit permit :: बाहर निकलने के परमिट
2. turning ::
3. departure ::
4. leave ::
5. expire ::
समय सीमा समाप्त
exit, exited, exiting, exits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Shit. Go up, fuck, go up!
I want to see what EXIT he takes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
maybe you could start thinking
about an EXIT strategy.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
will guide you to the nearest EXIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I'd lik e you to EXIT your vehicle
and start walking toward us.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
All right. Now, on this side I am
closer to the EXIT in case of emergency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: exit
Meaning and definitions of exit, translation in Hindi language for exit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exit in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exit"
What exit means in Hindi, exit meaning in Hindi, exit definition, examples and pronunciation of exit in Hindi language.