व्यायाम, उपयोगअभ्यास, प्रयोग, कसरत, मेहनत, श्रम, रियाज़व्यायाम करना, अभ्यास करना, प्रयोग करना
Noun(1) the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit(2) the act of using(3) systematic training by multiple repetitions(4) a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding(5) (usually plural(6) an action, often used negatively and without consequences
Verb(1) put to use(2) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(3) give a workout to(4) do physical exercise(5) learn by repetition
(1) They were told to integrate the exercises in daily activities and to exercise in short sessions on several occasions during the day.(2) Regular aerobic exercise is also important and should be considered when scheduling the amount of time dedicated to resistance training.(3) Indeed, in September we were due to carry out a national exercise in radiation monitoring throughout the country.(4) the exercise of authority(5) Pangnirtung was selected as the ideal spot for an exercise to test army skills in a remote area.(6) I really should exercise on a more regular basis, before I play football.(7) Stables also regularly use the wide expanse of shoreline to exercise their horses.(8) A cost-cutting exercise has resulted in two staff contracts not being renewed and a third is under review.(9) The organization is currently undertaking a wide-ranging consultation exercise with members on reform of the UK pension system.(10) Then does the exercise of the power conferred by clause 8.5 necessitate such an addition or omission?(11) A change of eating habits, medication, along with exercise , has improved his health.(12) Unfortunately they closed it after 2 years and retrenched me as a cost-cutting exercise .(13) Mary then suggests a few remedies to this ridiculous exercise of free speech by students.(14) Try to exercise daily, finding pockets of time throughout your day.(15) The thesis demonstrates the potential of divorce to threaten individual men's exercise of patriarchal authority and their masculine identities in very concrete ways.(16) raise your knee to exercise the upper leg and hip muscles
(1) exercise book :: अभ्यास पुस्तिका
(2) take exercise :: कसरत करो
(3) physical exercise :: शारीरिक व्यायाम
(4) get some exercise :: थोड़ा व्यायाम करो
(5) exercise bike :: व्यायाम वाहन
(6) exercise machine :: व्यायाम मशीन
(7) exercise program :: व्यायाम कार्यक्रम
(8) exercise restraint :: व्यायाम संयम
(9) exercise price :: अभ्यास मूल्य
(10) exercise patience :: व्यायाम धैर्य
1. physical activity ::
2. task ::
3. use ::
5. example ::
7. recitation ::
8. work out ::
9. use ::
10. do ::
11. drill ::
12. exert ::
13. work ::
exercise, exercised, exercises, exercising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...as a purely intellectual EXERCISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
I just met my EXERCISE
goal for the day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Get some EXERCISE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
I'm also planning
to begin an EXERCISE regimen...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Could use the EXERCISE,
get the blood pumping.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: exercise
Meaning and definitions of exercise, translation in Hindi language for exercise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exercise in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exercise"
What exercise means in Hindi, exercise meaning in Hindi, exercise definition, examples and pronunciation of exercise in Hindi language.