उदाहरण, मिसाल, नमूनाआदर्शरूप देना, आदर्श बनानापूर्वोदाहरण, दृष्टान्त, आदर्श
Noun(1) an item of information that is typical of a class or group(2) a representative form or pattern(3) something to be imitated(4) punishment intended as a warning to others(5) an occurrence of something(6) a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
(1) If they can't set an example to their child when they're young then will it really know any better?(2) One of the key recommendations was the use of role models to set an example to younger generations.(3) The seniors must set an example to the juniors by their conduct on and off the field.(4) She spoke of her as a very diligent student, a girl who was a good example for all to follow.(5) Other writers stressed the need for a samurai to set an example to the lower orders of society by his conduct.(6) It feels it should set an example by reducing the numbers of cars in the city.(7) it is important that parents should set an example(8) It was intended only as a general example of how language use and acceptability varies.(9) he followed his brother's example and deserted his family(10) he led by example(11) it is vitally important that parents should set an example(12) it's a bad example to kids(13) The most key people in setting an example to the next generation are parents and guardians.(14) You are your child's best teacher, so set an example through your own behaviour.(15) He wished more young people would take a leaf out of his book and follow his example .(16) example sentence
(1) for example :: उदाहरण के लिए
(2) follow the example :: उदाहरण का अनुसरण करें
(3) set an example :: उदाहरण देना
(4) as an example :: उदहारण के लिए
(5) set a good example :: अच्छा उदाहरण स्थापित करो
(6) give an example :: एक उदाहरण दें
(7) a good example :: एक अच्छा उदाहरण
(8) good example :: अच्छा उदाहरण
(9) example of :: इसका उदाहरण
(10) example sentence :: उदाहरण वाक्य
1. specimen ::
2. precedent ::
3. warning ::
4. model ::
5. exercise ::
6. representative ::
7. instance ::
8. object lesson ::
example, exampled, examples, exampling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you could be hallucinating
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
It was nice of her to show us
"playing dumb" with an EXAMPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Okay, good EXAMPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
For EXAMPLE, getting inside a cistern.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: example
Meaning and definitions of example, translation in Hindi language for example with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of example in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "example"
What example means in Hindi, example meaning in Hindi, example definition, examples and pronunciation of example in Hindi language.