जांच करना, परीक्षा लेना, परीक्षा करना, परीक्षण करना, जांचनाजांच पड़ताल करना, खोज करना, छान-बीन करना
- की जांचजांचजाँचजांच के
Verb(1) consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning(2) observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect(3) question or examine thoroughly and closely(4) question closely(5) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
(1) They say that there should be an independent prison inspector to examine the situation.(2) Yes, must look and thoroughly examine the present state of cuticles.(3) However, he said that he would make a report, and that an inspector would examine the area.(4) She was worried because the tot had just been discharged from hospital after doctors had to examine a lump in her neck.(5) The doctor can examine the size and texture of the lump and determine whether the lump moves easily.(6) One therefore turns to examine whether the Claimant can pray in aid any words added by amendment to the Convention.(7) Fire investigators will examine the building thoroughly to determine how the fire started.(8) this forced us to examine every facet of our business(9) But the important first step was to examine it critically and determine its truth.(10) Another approach is to examine the area thoroughly, with the benefit of informative and informed opinion.(11) The Petitioner's solicitor did request an adjournment to examine the Respondent.(12) A local government pay commission has been set up to examine the pay and conditions of council workers.(13) The plaintiffs were examined for discovery for three days and the Hull defendants for three days.(14) The Appellant was examined by Dr. Reeves a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist for the Defence.(15) The university permits examinees to pull out up until just before their last exam, and to resit the following year.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I would like to challenge this workshop to address questions such as whether PE as a subject should be examinable either as part of continuous assessment or must be written as an examination alongside other subjects,├ö├ç├û the President said.
(1) cross-examine :: पार की जांच
(2) re-examine :: फिर से जांच
(3) examine and approve :: जांच करने और मंजूरी
(4) examine and appraise :: जांच करने और मूल्यांकन
1. inspect ::
2. test ::
3. interrogate ::
4. see ::
5. essay ::
6. probe ::
7. canvas ::
examine, examined, examines, examining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you'd like to EXAMINE it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
How might we EXAMINE this
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
No, come to my chambers
and I will EXAMINE you personally.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I really think we should EXAMINE
the chain of causality here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
so we can EXAMINE
their diapers later?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: examine
Meaning and definitions of examine, translation in Hindi language for examine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of examine in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "examine"
What examine means in Hindi, examine meaning in Hindi, examine definition, examples and pronunciation of examine in Hindi language.