बुराई, हानि, अमंगल, नुक़सान, ख़राबीदुष्ट, अशुभ, निंद्यअनिष्ट, अहित
Noun(1) morally objectionable behavior(2) that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune(3) the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Adjective(1) morally bad or wrong(2) having the nature of vice(3) having or exerting a malignant influence
(1) Protecting civilians from the evil effects of battle has long been a fundamental goal of the law of armed conflict.(2) It is a minor skin problem yet it is considered a social evil .(3) It protects me from the evil of surveillance - by officials, by the unwanted gaze of strangers, by anyone I chose to remain anonymous from.(4) He was so certain as to the evil effects that he might not go out, fearing some street accident.(5) A man is either good, bad or evil , moral or immoral.(6) One of these, when I knew it many years ago, was black, splattered with pigeon droppings, subjected to dense fogs, evil smells, filth everywhere.(7) But a culture that is consciously bent on rejecting moral norms is on a collision course with profound evil .(8) The act of killing thousands of innocent people is profoundly evil and we rightly abhor it.(9) Britain's colonial policy, which resulted in the annexation of NZ in 1840, was also shaped by a desire to limit the evil effects of the felonry on Maori.(10) Taxes with or without representation are evil , ever fostering harm and destruction.(11) Having good intentions, not harming others, avoiding evil actions and making the heart and mind pure in thought were among the truths spoken by the Buddha.(12) The devils and evil spirits of the next day were perhaps more psychosomatic and drawn from the excesses of the night before than derived from a Celtic past.(13) They used powerful spells on the relic, that would prove to be most potent and would repel evil forces from using it.(14) Many of the participants painted wine glass in flames and a serpent coming out of a liquor bottle, throwing light on the evil effects of drinking.(15) It is here that beef eating begins to become associated with pollution and evil spirits.(16) It is time for goodness and Godliness to triumph once more over wickedness and evil .
(1) evil spirit :: बुरी आत्मा
(2) evil eye :: शैतान की आँख
(3) good and evil :: अच्छा और बुरा
(4) evil spirits :: बुरी आत्माओं
(5) evil deeds :: काली करतूत
(6) evil twin :: बुराई जुड़वां
(7) evil laugh :: राक्षसी हँसी
(8) evil ways :: दुश्ट तरीके
(9) evil eyes :: शैतानी आँखें
(10) axis of evil :: बुराई की धुरी
1. wicked ::
2. cruel ::
3. unpleasant ::
4. vicious ::
5. malefic ::
6. wickedness ::
7. harm ::
8. abomination ::
1. anodyne ::
2. benign ::
3. innocent ::
4. innocuous ::
5. inoffensive ::
6. safe ::
evil, eviler, evilest, evilly, evilness, evils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I lie here awake, tormented,
while out there, EVIL lurks...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
In brightest day, in darkest night,
no EVIL shall escape my sight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
No, no. No, no,
I-I did EVIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
as being led
by a big, EVIL baby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
And you are not an EVIL man.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: evil
Meaning and definitions of evil, translation in Hindi language for evil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evil in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evil"
What evil means in Hindi, evil meaning in Hindi, evil definition, examples and pronunciation of evil in Hindi language.