प्रत्येक, हर एक, प्रतिसब कोई
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: हर दिन
(2) every time :: हर बार
(3) every year :: हर साल
(4) every morning :: हर सुबह
(5) every week :: प्रति सप्ताह
(6) every night :: हर रात
(7) every other day :: हर दूसरे दिन
(8) every month :: हर महीने
(9) every single day :: हर एक दिन
(10) every now and then :: जब कभी
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
प्रत्येक और हर
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- For EVERY cup and EVERY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
We having second thoughts?
Every hour of EVERY day.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
And we need
EVERY fortress we have
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Hey, look, l don't mind
dropping checks off
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
each and EVERY one of you
is an ambassador
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Hindi language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of every in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Hindi, every meaning in Hindi, every definition, examples and pronunciation of every in Hindi language.