कभी, सदा, सर्वदा, निरंतर, किसी भी समयहमेशा, सदैव
Adverb(1) at any time(2) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(3) (intensifier for adjectives
(1) The segment of my horizon it illumines grows shorter and ever shorter, and the night longer and longer.(2) he's a footballer if ever there was one(3) as if you ever did anything like it(4) Women are buying more cars than ever and represent an increasingly important group of customers.(5) In this case there was a happy ending and everybody did live happily ever after.(6) I don't remember ever learning anything there(7) he was more tired than he had ever been(8) I know from personal experience that you never ever really get over this awful loss in your family.(9) who ever would have thought it?(10) There are some more new links in the ever growing links list to the left, do check them out, they nearly all swear less than me.(11) The problem is at which point did you ever consider the rating of the readers about this newspaper?(12) having to borrow ever larger sums(13) He never ever expected it could be his heart though he has not been well since Vicky's death but it was put down to stress.(14) Remember the names of those politicians and never ever trust anything that they ever say again!(15) The small but ever growing town of Goreme is one of the few places in the area where the rock-cut houses are still in use.(16) it's worse now than ever before
(1) what ever :: जो कुछ
(2) hardly ever :: शायद ही कभी
(3) for ever :: सदैव
(4) forever and ever :: हमेशा हमेशा के लिए
(5) ever since :: तभी से
(6) never ever :: कभी नहीं
(7) ever after :: तब से
(8) for ever and ever :: हमेशा हमेशा के लिए
(9) yours ever :: हमेशा के लिए तुम्हारा हूं
(10) not ever :: कभी नहीं
1. at any time ::
किसी भी समय
2. always ::
4. at all ::
5. ever so ::
6. of all time ::
पूरे समय का
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
before you EVER set foot on Dragonstone.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Did you EVER think you'd marry one?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
she's the hardest worker
I've EVER seen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I need them if we're EVER
to survive this threat.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Not now, not EVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: ever
Meaning and definitions of ever, translation in Hindi language for ever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ever in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "ever"
What ever means in Hindi, ever meaning
in Hindi, ever definition, examples and pronunciation
of ever in Hindi language.