संजातीय, नृजातीय, नृजाति विषयक, संजाति विषयक
- संजाति विषयकजातीयतानिवासियों
Noun(1) a person who is a member of an ethnic group
Adjective(1) denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people(2) not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
(1) Assimilation is the process of giving up traditional ethnic identity and accepting the dominant group's culture.(2) He says Germany's 2 million-plus Turks are the country's largest foreign ethnic group.(3) The ethnic instruments we carry are used in numerous styles of traditional music, from folk to Celtic to classical.(4) This is especially true for those who are temporarily occupying houses belonging to ethnic Serbs who have returned or intend to return.(5) He sternly reminded the airlines that it was illegal to discriminate against passengers based on their race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religion.(6) Mexico is a country with an enormously diverse cultural, ethnic , and racial population.(7) Singaporeans have deliberately tried to suppress their ethnic Chinese cultural characteristics lest they provoke a counter-reaction from Muslims.(8) But regardless of age and status (employment, ethnic origin, marital status) women are much less likely than men to read the financial pages of the newspapers.(9) An innovative Lancashire County Council scheme aims to recruit more teachers of ethnic and black origin.(10) I'm not saying that Asians should shed their ethnic traditions by assimilating within the mainstream.(11) In recent years, rugby league has made giant strides in developing the interest and involvement in the game in indigenous and ethnic communities and its success will be on full parade on Sunday night.(12) It was while in Cornell that he began to be interested in ethnic music from India, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand and also African as well as Western music.(13) Hundreds of properties belonging to ethnic Chinese in Solo were burned down in 1998 just before then President Suharto stepped down.(14) Another feature of the festival is the ethnic dress.(15) So there are now two photos of me in ethnic dress!(16) His celebration, his hopes and further aspirations should not just be seen as inspiration within the ethnic community.
(1) ethnic group :: जातीय समूह
(2) ethnic minority :: जातीय अल्पसंख्यक
(3) ethnic cleansing :: नैतिक सफाई
(4) ethnic food :: इथनिक भोजन
(5) ethnic restaurants :: जातीय रेस्तरां
1. racial ::
2. pagan ::
3. cultural ::
ethnic, ethnicity, ethnics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
using ETHNIC humor,
the funniest kind of humor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: ethnic
Meaning and definitions of ethnic, translation in Hindi language for ethnic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ethnic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ethnic"
What ethnic means in Hindi, ethnic meaning in Hindi, ethnic definition, examples and pronunciation of ethnic in Hindi language.