पलायन, निकास, भगदड़बचना, सुरक्षित निकल जाना, निकलना, मुक्त होना, अदंडित बच जाना, भुला दिया जाना, निष्क्रम होनानिकल जाना, भगना, छोड़ेंजीवनरक्षी, मोक्षदायक
- पलायनभाग निकलेभागने वालेभगदड़पलायन
Noun(1) the act of escaping physically(2) an inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy(3) nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery(4) an avoidance of danger or difficulty(5) a means or way of escaping(6) a plant originally cultivated but now growing wild(7) the discharge of a fluid from some container(8) a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler
Verb(1) run away from confinement(2) fail to experience(3) escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action(4) be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by(5) remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion(6) flee; take to one's heels; cut and run(7) issue or leak, as from a small opening
(1) Give your children the basics on how to avoid and escape potentially dangerous situations.(2) the couple had a narrow escape from serious injury(3) During the theft he comes upon a chambermaid whom he takes hostage, then kills, as his escape attempt goes awry.(4) The very nature of popular film is to provide an escape from daily reality and monotonous routines.(5) The plucky farmer is understood to have startled the thief who eventually broke free and made his escape to a waiting car.(6) I had an escape route planned out of town, and since I'd be driving my scooter I wouldn't have to worry about traffic.(7) A serial car thief drove through a town centre at speeds of up to 70 mph to escape police.(8) Motorists had a narrow escape when a lorry carrying heavy scrap metal crashed into a bridge, shedding its load.(9) Unfortunately, this feeling is actually an illusion, a short-lived escape from reality.(10) This was her escape from the harsh reality of the real world.(11) The effects provide a temporary escape from reality by relieving fears, tension and anxiety.(12) There is so much I want to say, so much I want to make the world aware of, but words escape me.(13) Gleason and Cronquist list it as an escape in Vermont and New Hampshire.(14) He said pollen would not escape into the local environment because sugar beet did not flower until after it had been harvested.(15) Religion can also be used as an escape from problems.(16) I started this blog as a creative outlet, a much needed release, an escape from reality.
(1) to escape :: पलायन करना
(2) fire escape :: आग बुझाने का दर्वाज़ा
(3) escape from :: से बचने
(4) narrow escape :: बाल बाल बचे
(5) escape route :: भागने का रासता
(6) a narrow escape :: बाल बाल बचना
(7) escape hatch :: बचाव हैच
(8) escape from reality :: वास्तविकता से भागना
(9) escape artist :: गायब होने वाला कलाकार
(10) escape sequence :: निकास का क्रम
1. getaway ::
दूर हो जाओ
2. avoidance of ::
3. leak ::
4. distraction ::
5. flight ::
6. escape valve ::
7. escapism ::
10. get away from ::
से दूर करो
11. avoid ::
14. get off ::
15. break loose ::
16. elude ::
17. lam ::
18. miss ::
escape, escaped, escapees, escapement, escapements, escapes, escaping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Theon Greyjoy tried to ESCAPE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
as any insect
that tries to ESCAPE when you cage it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
inside the bank, in an ESCAPE,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
This is the only way
we can ESCAPE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
...so I could ESCAPE
this miasma of guilt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: escape
Meaning and definitions of escape, translation in Hindi language for escape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of escape in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "escape"
What escape means in Hindi, escape meaning in Hindi, escape definition, examples and pronunciation of escape in Hindi language.