लिफाफा, आवरण, वेष्टनलिफ़ाफ़ा, लिफ़ाफ़ा
Noun(1) a flat (usually rectangular(2) any wrapper or covering(3) a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves(4) a natural covering (as by a fluid(5) the maximum operating capability of a system (especially an aircraft(6) the bag containing the gas in a balloon
(1) My boss handed me the envelope containing the necessary papers.(2) The letters contained a smaller envelope each, with the defendant's name on three of these and a further two names on the other two.(3) The laboratory blocks within the overall envelope are linked by walkways, bridges and meeting platforms.(4) But it is noticeable that, even within the overall envelope of European culture, it is all too easy for despotism, of one sort or another, to become the ruling paradigm.(5) The glass envelope gently undulates to follow the site as it moves along the riverfront; it seems to express the flow of the water.(6) In addition to serving as a semipermeable layer, the envelope in cucumber, muskmelon, and other cucurbitaceous seeds is known to act as the primary barrier to radicle emergence.(7) They hold open the envelope as the balloon is inflated.(8) Evidence suggesting the existence of multiple import pathways at the outer envelope membrane for different classes of precursor proteins has been presented.(9) The insertion of the fusion peptide in the host membrane provides the necessary link between the viral envelope and the cell membrane.(10) the switch itself is a glass envelope filled with rare gases and containing two contacts(11) Noise, when used with a vocal modulator, traces the envelope of the vocal with wideband noise.(12) In the latest incident, at 12.30 pm on Sunday, a 93-year-old woman had a brown envelope containing documents stolen.(13) Jacob Bernoulli also discovered a general method to determine evolutes of a curve as the envelope of its circles of curvature.(14) Residents will have until January 6 to return the ballot paper in the pre-paid envelope which will come with the letter.(15) the external envelope of the swimming pool(16) The observed tide is a result of the rotation of the Earth within the envelope of the two deformations, which remain fixed in orientation relative to the Moon and Sun.
(1) nuclear envelope :: परमाणु लिफाफा
(2) pay envelope :: वेतन लिफाफा
(3) stamped envelope :: स्टाम्प लिफाफा
(4) self-addressed envelope :: स्वयं को संबोधित लिफाफा
(5) envelope bag :: लिफाफा बैग
1. wrapper ::
2. wrapping ::
3. sleeve ::
4. cover ::
5. covering ::
6. casing ::
7. package ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, leaving an ENVELOPE full of cash on my
dresser after sex would count as weird.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
In the ENVELOPE was a picture of your dad
holding you the day you were born.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
once you take this ENVELOPE,
there's no turning back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: envelope
Meaning and definitions of envelope, translation in Hindi language for envelope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of envelope in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "envelope"
What envelope means in Hindi, envelope meaning in Hindi, envelope definition, examples and pronunciation of envelope in Hindi language.