पर्याप्त, काफी, यथेष्ट रूप सेकाफ़ीयथेष्ट
Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: काफी है
(2) not enough :: पर्याप्त नहीं
(3) strong enough :: काफी मजबूत
(4) old enough :: काफी पुरानी
(5) enough is enough :: अब बहुत हो गया है
(6) enough money :: पर्याप्त धन
(7) not good enough :: बहुत अच्छा नहीं
(8) enough time :: काफी समय
(9) just enough :: अभी काफी
(10) more than enough :: पर्याप्त से अधिक
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
पर्याप्त मात्रा में
11. an adequate amount ::
एक पर्याप्त राशि
12. as much as necessary ::
आवश्यक के रूप में के रूप में ज्यादा
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
एक पर्याप्त आपूर्ति
15. one's fill ::
किसी के भरण
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Neither one of us
is tall ENOUGH to reach that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
but there's only
one of us here brave ENOUGH
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
One guy in a diaper is ENOUGH
for this trip.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
It's strong ENOUGH.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Hindi language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enough in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Hindi, enough meaning in Hindi, enough definition, examples and pronunciation of enough in Hindi language.