आनंद लेना, रस लेना, उपभोग करना, लाभ उठाना, प्रयोग भोगनाप्रसन्न होना, उपयोग करना, आनन्द लेना, मनाना
का आनंद लें
- का आनंद लेंसुखदआनंद लियामजा अआनंद मिलता है
Verb(1) derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in(2) have benefit from(3) get pleasure from(4) have for one's benefit(5) take delight in
(1) I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone(2) Neither did she enjoy the benefits, including access to a pension scheme, that he did.(3) Exempted companies are subject to a number of restrictions and enjoy other benefits.(4) As a reward, they get taken on trips and enjoy activities such as tennis lessons.(5) Girls and boys aiming at university entrance enjoy the many benefits of a boarding and day school.(6) I enjoy watching good films(7) Midterm break is on Monday- enjoy !(8) The only problem is that to enjoy the full benefits you need money - a lot of money.(9) Schools taking part will enjoy activities designed to promote reading as a fun activity.(10) He said local members also still enjoy considerable further benefits in the absence of estate tax and capital gains tax.(11) the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution(12) This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.(13) He does not enjoy exclusive possession and hence the unrestricted right to use this.(14) However, the pair still enjoyed the race and were delighted with fifth spot.(15) They represent a fair exchange between the player and the listener, the worker and the enjoyer of the work - if, of course, the band gets the revenue.(16) It was a great party, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
(1) to enjoy :: मजा लेना
(2) enjoy life :: जीवन का आनंद लें
(3) enjoy oneself :: अपने आप का आनंद
(4) enjoy together :: एकसाथ आनंद लें
(5) enjoy good health :: अच्छे स्वास्थ्य का आनंद
1. like ::
2. benefit from ::
3. revel ::
4. love ::
5. relish ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
enjoy, enjoyable, enjoyed, enjoying, enjoys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Enjoy the neurobiology conference.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
He's always making an effort
to do things with me he doesn't ENJOY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Like, come dinnertime,
do you ENJOY eating food?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
ENJOY your freedom?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
So sit back, relax,
and ENJOY the following 90-minute video.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: enjoy
Meaning and definitions of enjoy, translation in Hindi language for enjoy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enjoy in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "enjoy"
What enjoy means in Hindi, enjoy meaning
in Hindi, enjoy definition, examples and pronunciation
of enjoy in Hindi language.