Noun(1) the practical application of technical and scientific knowledge to commerce or industry(2) the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems(3) a room (as on a ship
Verb(1) design as an engineer(2) plan and direct (a complex undertaking
(1) John wants to study environmental engineering at university but will take a year off before going.(2) He will study software engineering at the University of Western Australia this year.(3) Manufacturers understand that the new, sophisticated engineering in their machines requires skilled operators.(4) The recordings were made in Birmingham and in Berlin, and the quality of the engineering is outstanding from both locations.(5) The conflict between unions in occupations such as engineering and shipbuilding was fierce, as were the clashes between skilled and unskilled workers.(6) Are university programs in computer science and software engineering common?(7) We are also supporting a range of initiatives to increase the number of women in the relatively highly paid sectors of science, engineering and technology, where women remain under-represented.(8) Using reverse engineering , Pakistan successfully built and began operating a uranium enrichment facility.(9) Comparatively speaking, he says, the manufacturing part is easy: the engineering and infrastructure challenges are hard.(10) The aim of the week was to show students the variety of opportunities in science, engineering and technology.(11) The second school of thought sees school mathematics primarily as an essential prerequisite to university courses in maths, science, engineering and technology.(12) That's unheard of in an industry where design, engineering , and manufacturing often argue over quality problems right up until the first car rolls off the assembly line.(13) she has a degree in engineering(14) if not for his shrewd engineering, the election would have been lost(15) That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.(16) I studied electrical engineering , but after university I didn't want to work as an engineer.
(1) engineer :: इंजीनियर
(2) civil engineering :: असैनिक अभियंत्रण
(3) mechanical engineering :: मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग
(4) genetic engineering :: जनन विज्ञानं अभियांत्रिकी
(5) electrical engineering :: इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग
(6) chemical engineering :: रासायनिक अभियांत्रिकी
(7) software engineering :: सॉफ्टवेयर इंजीनियरिंग
(8) industrial engineering :: औद्योगिक इंजीनियरिंग
(9) computer engineering :: कंप्यूटर इंजीनियरिंग
(10) reverse engineering :: रिवर्स इंजीनियरिंग
(11) social engineering :: सोशल इंजीनियरिंग
1. applied science ::
2. engine room ::
3. technology ::
4. bring about ::
5. mastermind ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and now I'm sitting
in an ENGINEERING lab at Caltech
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
"including but not limited to
mockery of ENGINEERING, his height,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
You enjoy making fun
of ENGINEERING so much.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Engineering is merely
the slow younger brother of physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
The best minds in ENGINEERING...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: engineering
Meaning and definitions of engineering, translation in Hindi language for engineering with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of engineering in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "engineering"
What engineering means in Hindi, engineering meaning
in Hindi, engineering definition, examples and pronunciation
of engineering in Hindi language.