दुश्मन, शत्रु, विरोधी, वैरी, रिपु, शत्रुसेनादुश्मन का, शत्रु का, शत्रुतापूर्ण, दुश्मनीयपूर्ण
Noun(1) an opposing military force(2) an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force(3) any hostile group of people(4) a personal enemy
(1) The enemy aircraft were destroyed not only in the air but also on airfields.(2) Surprise is to strike the enemy at a time or place or in a manner for which he is unprepared.(3) The object of war is to destroy the enemy 's capability to make war.(4) After all, as he explains at length in his book, these three things have a common enemy in risk aversion.(5) Doing so will help us stay tactically sharp and be able to take the fight to the enemy .(6) In other words he is a dangerous enemy and consequently a good man to have on one's side provided one can keep an eye on him.(7) The enemy soldier fell to the ground with the arrow protruding from his back.(8) The time to face the enemy had now come, he rallied his men into their battle formations.(9) routine is the enemy of art(10) He has become the arch enemy of mankind.(11) That means, he argues, that the West must learn new ways of detecting and combating the enemy .(12) Increasingly U.S. troops are fighting the enemy on urban battlefields.(13) He was relieved as he saw that his enemy would do no more harm to lives of the happily free.(14) Through lies and misunderstanding this results in him becoming the sworn enemy of his own mother.(15) Then the tank behind it apparently mistook an armored vehicle for the enemy and shot and destroyed it.(16) This has been a traditional way of attacking the enemy since the days of Wellington.
(1) public enemy :: जन। शत्रु
(2) sworn enemy :: कट्टर शत्रु
(3) mortal enemy :: नश्वर दुश्मन
(4) enemy combatant :: लड़नेवाला दुश्मन
(5) common enemy :: आम दुश्मन
(6) imaginary enemy :: काल्पनिक दुश्मन
(7) arch-enemy :: कट्टर दुश्मन
(8) bitter enemy :: जानी दुश्मन
1. opponent ::
2. foe ::
1. friend ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I will make
a sacrifice of my ENEMY
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
He's my father's ENEMY.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
to a party at the home
of my sworn ENEMY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Strong enough to befriend an ENEMY
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Now if the ENEMY of my ENEMY is my friend,
and right now I'm my own worst ENEMY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: enemy
Meaning and definitions of enemy, translation in Hindi language for enemy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enemy in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enemy"
What enemy means in Hindi, enemy meaning in Hindi, enemy definition, examples and pronunciation of enemy in Hindi language.