प्रभाव, परिणाम, तासीरप्रभाव डालना, उत्पन्न करना, अमल में लानानिष्पादन करना, प्रभावी होना, कार्यान्वित करना, प्रभावित करना
Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) an outward appearance(3) an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived(4) the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work(5) (of a law(6) a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
Verb(1) produce(2) act so as to bring into existence
(1) they put in wood effect floors(2) The German Luftwaffe exercised their doctrine of joint operations in support of ground forces to great effect .(3) However, those boundary changes will apparently not take effect until after the next federal election.(4) The warning of the old-earth proponents was powerful in its effect on the minds of the public.(5) The cinematography is astonishing, almost monochrome, capturing the darkness at the heart of the story, using close ups to great effect .(6) the Doppler effect(7) what effect will that plan have?(8) Plastic objects fail to give a soothing effect on the mind, according to him.(9) But he was quick to add that the new fares would not take effect in the near future.(10) A large effect on compliance resulted from a relatively small intervention effort.(11) The first of the lay-offs will take effect from June this year with the remainder of the redundancies in October.(12) Another marine did his best to sneer and look down his nose, though the effect was hardly impressing.(13) It can be seen that the approximation does not have a large effect on the results.(14) If all that sounds worryingly alcoholic, fear not: the whole effect was wonderfully impressive.(15) Most of us have said something of the sort on more than one occasion with little effect .(16) gentle music can have a soothing effect
(1) side effect :: दुष्प्रभाव
(2) in effect :: प्रभाव में
(3) greenhouse effect :: ग्रीनहाउस प्रभाव
(4) special effect :: विशेष प्रभाव
(5) sound effect :: ध्वनि प्रभाव
(6) adverse effect :: प्रतिकूल प्रभाव
(7) cause and effect :: कारण अौर प्रभाव
(8) take effect :: लागू
(9) ripple effect :: तरंग प्रभाव
(10) personal effect :: व्यक्तिगत प्रभाव
1. result ::
2. impact ::
3. force ::
4. sense ::
6. impression ::
7. burden ::
8. consequence ::
9. achieve ::
10. effectuate ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
effect, effected, effecting, effects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and EFFECT preceding cause.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Okay, well, I have a sound EFFECT
for those sound EFFECTs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
But now I get to act like inflamed heart
is only "a mild side EFFECT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
My hypotheses tend to have that EFFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
"' alt="- ...the Casimir effect.
- ...the Casimir EFFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: effect
Meaning and definitions of effect, translation in Hindi language for effect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of effect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "effect"
What effect means in Hindi, effect meaning in Hindi, effect definition, examples and pronunciation of effect in Hindi language.