कमाना, प्राप्त करना, रोज़ी कमाना, उपार्जन करना, किस को योग्य होना, घोटनापैदा करना, अर्जन करना
Verb(1) earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages(2) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
(1) they earn $35 per hour(2) The accounts would be managed by non-government fund managers and deposits would earn interest.(3) If an activity doesn't earn you money, or make you rich, then there is no value attached to it.(4) Not until years later would he earn the respect his achievements merited.(5) It is claimed funeral workers are being forced to work long hours of overtime to earn a decent wage.(6) Fundamentally we have to earn the money to pay for services.(7) However, it is also true that the cash can be put on deposit to earn interest in the meantime.(8) An advantage to choosing this account would be that he would know his money would not earn any interest in any month he were to make a withdrawal.(9) the dollars can be placed on deposit and earn interest(10) Since then, how the Kents earn their money has been less clear, but it involves extensive world travel.(11) Most jobs that will earn you a good amount of money involve a fair bit of training.(12) In real terms, low-income workers earn on average $120 less than they did in 1984, he claims.(13) I could do a whole range of boring commercial things which would earn me a lot of money, but I wouldn't do them.(14) Thus people in positions of privilege or power must earn our trust, show they deserve it.(15) earn yourself a few pounds(16) In an attempt to earn money he set about writing a novel, drawing on the experience of his financial disaster.
(1) earn money :: पैसे कमाओ
(2) to earn :: कमाने के लिए
(3) earn a living :: जीविका कमाना
(4) earn a lot of money :: बहुत सारा पैसा कमाएं
(5) earn interest :: ब्याज कमाएं
(6) earn a salary :: एक वेतन कमा
(7) earn a good salary :: एक अच्छा वेतन कमाएं
1. be paid ::
अदा किया जाएगा
2. deserve ::
3. garner ::
4. clear ::
earn, earned, earner, earners, earning, earnings, earns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(SIGHS) But I need to EARN enough money
so I can go to Comic-Con.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
and EARN some money
at the same time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Let's EARN our sandwiches! Come on!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
And believe me, I'm gonna
EARN every penny of it too.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Yeah, and you certainly
don't have to EARN my love.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: earn
Meaning and definitions of earn, translation in Hindi language for earn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of earn in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "earn"
What earn means in Hindi, earn meaning in Hindi, earn definition, examples and pronunciation of earn in Hindi language.