अर्लीशीघ्र, सवेरे, वक़्त से पहलेपूर्व, अकालघटित, वक़्त से पहले का
Adjective(1) at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time(2) being or occurring at an early stage of development(3) belonging to the distant past(4) very young(5) of an early stage in the development of a language or literature(6) expected in the near future
Adverb(1) during an early stage(2) before the usual time or the time expected(3) in good time
(1) The garden is taking on its autumn hues and late-flowering plants dominate while early bloomers fade.(2) Two types of monad pollen are present in early orchids, namely that with pollenkitt and that with elastoviscin.(3) The Islamic expansion of the early medieval period was not waged for glory, or any of the other factors I listed at the top of this op.(4) The agent came today, half an hour early , to measure up the rooms, note details and take photographs.(5) It was early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to show its lovely face from the horizon.(6) as early as the stone age(7) We expected reasonable weather in early September, but boy, were we disappointed!(8) Thackeray, as he penned the early chapters, saw a rather more dignified narrative future for William.(9) He might as well try this race, and if he did reach the finish line early , he could down the whiskey.(10) In the early modern period Descartes seems to have taken this position.(11) His boss is nice, lets him glide his time, so he works through lunch and takes off early , which is a good plan on fine days.(12) They are now gearing up to host India for another three Tests and five one-day games early next year.(13) This means the bar started its party 12 hours early , at noon today, as the seventeenth dawned in Fiji.(14) However, there are justifiable reasons for going to bed so ridiculously early .(15) They have until September 30 to submit final bids, and a winner is expected by early October.(16) Brading's book is a fine study that scholars of the early modern period should read.
(1) get up early :: जल्दी उठो
(2) early morning :: बहुत सवेरे
(3) early life :: प्रारंभिक जीवन
(4) early bird :: जल्दी उठ कर काम शुरू करने वाला व्यक्ति
(5) early in the morning :: प्रातः काल
(6) very early :: बहुत जल्दी
(7) too early :: बहुत जल्दी
(8) wake up early :: जल्दी उठो
(9) go to bed early :: बिस्तर पर जल्दी जाना
(10) as early as :: जितनी जल्दी हो सके
1. advance ::
2. untimely ::
3. primitive ::
4. prompt ::
5. former ::
6. in the early morning ::
जल्दी सुबह में
7. before the usual time ::
हमेशा की तरह समय से पहले
8. ahead of time ::
समय से आगे
9. early on ::
शुरुआत से ही
10. betimes ::
1. late ::
2. tardily ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To be honest, I don't always feel
lik00:05:19,195 --> 00:05:21,78101
00:05:21,948 --> 00:05:22,949
Okay, sweetie, we're on the clock here00:05102
00:05:23,116 --> 00:05:25,660
Can you hate yourself
and frost at th00:05:23,116 -->103
00:05:27,578 --> 00:05:29,080
Hello. Hope I'm not too EARLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Oh. All this week,
the Early Music Society of Pasadena
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
the experiment EARLY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Um, you know, it's kind of EARLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: early
Meaning and definitions of early, translation in Hindi language for early with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of early in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "early"
What early means in Hindi, early meaning in Hindi, early definition, examples and pronunciation of early in Hindi language.