देय, उचित, यथोचित, प्राप्य, दावाप्राप्य, दाय, दावा, शुल्कयोग्य, देने योग्य, चुकाने योग्य
- देयबकाया राशि
Noun(1) that which is deserved or owed(2) a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership
Adjective(1) owed and payable immediately or on demand(2) scheduled to arrive(3) suitable to or expected in the circumstances(4) capable of being assigned or credited to
Adverb(1) directly or exactly; straight
(1) However, he could not be fired because he was due for retirement.(2) she didn't receive the recognition due to her(3) Then the car turns around and travels 40 meters due south in 5.0 seconds.(4) This week he admitted driving without due care and attention, and was fined Ôö¼├║483 with nine points on his licence.(5) Also next year the European elections are due with both polls expected to go ahead on the same day, June 10.(6) their latest album is due(7) The poor come into the field and take their due from the owners - by right!(8) the project is due at the end of the week(9) Paul, my little ceramic penguin in the study always faces due south.(10) Closer to your departure date the balance of your payment is due .(11) when are you due?(12) the train is due in 30 minutes(13) I smoke with due care and consideration for other people.(14) Gerry is due for release in the UK later this year.(15) Its destination was Christmas Island, an Australian territorial outpost, about 300 nautical miles due south of Sumatra.(16) she says the money is due to her
(1) due to :: की वजह से
(2) due date :: नियत तारीख
(3) due diligence :: यथोचित परिश्रम
(4) in due course :: उचित समय पर
(5) balance due :: शेष राशि
(6) in due time :: सही समय पर
(7) date due :: नियत तारीख
(8) amount due :: देय राशि
(9) due process :: उचित प्रक्रिया
(10) be due to :: की वजह से
1. owing ::
3. deserved by ::
4. proper ::
6. directly ::
7. rightful treatment ::
8. fee ::
1. undue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-DUE to a technical problem. Understood?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
They're gonna lose so much
meteorite DUE to kerf loss.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Well, she's DUE tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
We're getting out DUE to humanity,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I mean, all DUE respect,
but do I have to spell
this out for you?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: due
Meaning and definitions of due, translation in Hindi language for due with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of due in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "due"
What due means in Hindi, due meaning in Hindi, due definition, examples and pronunciation of due in Hindi language.