दोहरा, दुहरा, दो-दो, द्वैध, द्वि-द्वैत, द्विवचन, दाहिरा, द्विसंक्य, द्विवाचक
Adjective(1) consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs, binary, or double, or a multiple of two(2) having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities, or dual(3) a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular, plural
(1) Most commonly, acute stabilization of patients with dual disorders refers to the management of physical, psychiatric, or drug toxicity crises.(2) He wants to project that dual role.(3) Gavin Hamilton and Gary Fellows have dual roles to play.(4) These critics also recognize the dual aspects of decolonization.(5) A word must be said about the office of coroner, which too had something of a dual aspect.(6) It would show the reaction of non flyers being taken on dual flights in incredible scenery.(7) Anyway, on this particular day I was scheduled for my fourth hour of dual instruction.(8) Byrne said he was hugely impressed by the pupils' enthusiasm and by the various demonstrations and said he was being pragmatic and playing a dual role on the day in hoping to recruit new students for the college.(9) You combine dual aspects by being ambitious professionally and domesticated in the home and family situations.(10) Rather, he wanted to imitate a different aspect of Moshe: his dual role.(11) You might want to consider scheduling an annual dual flight with an experienced instructor to review downwind take-offs and landings.(12) He had proved that compact abelian groups are dual to discrete abelian groups, and von Neumann was interested in extending this result.(13) Pavee's attacking sweeper played a dual role as a tough defender and made sleek wing attacks that resulted in major inroads into Big Players' defense.(14) Yimas proper distinguishes four numbers in its pronominal paradigm (singular, dual , paucal, and plural) while Yimas Pidgin has only three.(15) In fact this theorem is simply the dual of Pascal's theorem which was proved in 1639.(16) The interesting aspect of this dual soundtrack is that each one presents a noticeably different version of the film.
(1) dual carriageway :: दोहरी राह - चलता
(2) dual citizenship :: दोहरी नागरिकता
(3) dual purpose :: विभिन्न इस्तेमाल
(4) dual mode :: दोहरा अंदाज
(5) dual nationality :: दोहरी नागरिकता
(6) dual use :: दोहरा उपयोग
(7) dual role :: दोहरी भूमिका
(8) dual rate :: दोहरी दर
(9) dual function :: दोहरी समारोह
(10) dual personality :: दोहरी शख़्सियत
1. double ::
dual, dualism, duality
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Alison Parker is Spanish,
she has DUAL nationality.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: dual
Meaning and definitions of dual, translation in Hindi language for dual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dual in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dual"
What dual means in Hindi, dual meaning in Hindi, dual definition, examples and pronunciation of dual in Hindi language.