शराबी, मतवाला, मदहोश, मस्त, प्रमत्त, उन्मत्त, अस्थिर, ढिलमिल, ढिलमिल-यक़ीननशे में चूरमतवाला आदमी, शराबी आदमी, मदहोश व्यक्ति, डटकर शराब पीना, ख़ूब कसकर शराब पीना, रंग-रेली
- नशे मेंशराबीशराबीdrunkestdrunks
Noun(1) a chronic drinker(2) someone who is intoxicated
Verb(1) take in liquids(2) consume alcohol(3) propose a toast to(4) be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to(5) drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
Adjective(1) stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol(2) as if under the influence of alcohol
(1) he got drunk(2) It's one thing playing to a bunch of drunk students on a Saturday night.(3) A couple of people walked out when I was in Edinburgh but one of them was a very drunk man and I asked him to leave.(4) If I had a penny for every cute barman in the world, I'd be a very drunk man.(5) He then asked them if they thought that a drunk man would have had the presence of mind to jump into the back.(6) He said he saw a drunk walking down the street who ├ö├ç├┐just floated up and disappeared├ö├ç├û.(7) they got drunk on whiskey(8) he felt drunk with rage(9) Perhaps this is an approach to discouraging driving while drunk and thirsty.(10) She got really drunk tonight and didn't want to go home to her parents so she showed up here.(11) These are not the kind of responsibilities a drunk cares to shoulder.(12) The youngsters then fled the scene when the police arrived, only to be picked up later drunk and abusive.(13) she's drunk with power(14) He had come in a drunken rage only to find her already drunk mother at home.(15) There were reports of car surfing, vandalism and a high number of drunk teenagers.(16) Maybe the Professor was even more drunk than he remembers, which is usually the case.
(1) drink :: पेय
(2) get drunk :: नशे में होना
(3) drunk driving :: पीके चलाना
(4) getting drunk :: शराब पीना
(5) very drunk :: बहुत ही नशे में
(6) got drunk :: मदिरा पी ली
(7) drunk driver :: शराबी चालक
(8) drunk man :: नशे में धुत आदमी
(9) be drunk :: नशे में हो
(10) blind drunk :: मदहोश
1. intoxicated ::
नशे में चूर
2. drunkard ::
3. wino ::
4. swallow ::
5. drink alcohol ::
6. toast ::
7. drink in ::
8. imbibe ::
9. booze ::
10. tope ::
drunk, drunkard, drunkards, drunker, drunkest, drunks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, honey, I was really DRUNK
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Oh, um, never have I ever DRUNK milk
past its expiration date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Still can't talk to me
unless you're DRUNK, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Don't get DRUNK.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I told her
if she wasn't DRUNK
all the time
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: drunk
Meaning and definitions of drunk, translation in Hindi language for drunk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drunk in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drunk"
What drunk means in Hindi, drunk meaning in Hindi, drunk definition, examples and pronunciation of drunk in Hindi language.