दवा, औषधि, औषध, ड्रगमिलाना, दवा से विष मिलाना, दवा पिलाना, कुछ खिला-पिलाकर अचेत करनाभेषज
Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: नशीली दवा के विक्रेता
(2) drug trafficking :: नशीले पदार्थों की तस्करी
(3) drug abuse :: दवाई का दुरूपयोग
(4) drug addiction :: मादक पदार्थों की लत
(5) prescription drug :: डॉक्टर की पर्चे की दवा
(6) drug addicts :: दवा नशेड़ी
(7) miracle drug :: चमत्कार दवा
(8) drug test :: ड्रग परीक्षण
(9) drug traffic :: दवा यातायात
(10) drug trafficker :: नशीली द्वाओं का अवैध रूप से स्थानांतरण करने वाला
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
दवाओं के लिए जोड़
5. do drugs ::
दवा अवश्य लें
6. dose ::
औषधि की मात्रा
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told her about you and your DRUG.
She said she'd be happy to meet you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Okay, so it's a crime of passion.
Where's the DRUG angle?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Eleven more DRUG deals, and always
in a public place from now on.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
the man's a DRUG dealer.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I cook. But from what I can tell,
you are just a DRUG addict.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Hindi language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drug in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "drug"
What drug means in Hindi, drug meaning
in Hindi, drug definition, examples and pronunciation
of drug in Hindi language.