- चलाया हुआ
Verb(1) operate or control a vehicle(2) travel or be transported in a vehicle(3) cause someone or something to move by driving(4) force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically(5) to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly(6) cause to move back by force or influence(7) compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment(8) push, propel, or press with force(9) cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force(10) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(11) move into a desired direction of discourse(12) have certain properties when driven(13) work as a driver(14) move by being propelled by a force(15) urge forward(16) proceed along in a vehicle
Adjective(1) compelled forcibly by an outside agency(2) urged or forced to action through moral pressure(3) strongly motivated to succeed
(1) It seemed a remarkably interesting change from blue-collar soldiers and pure patriotic ├ö├ç├┐pure as the driven snow├ö├ç├û operatives.(2) When it comes to that aspect in my life, I'm a pure as the clean driven snow.(3) You want pop as pure but biting as the driven Yorkshire snow.(4) Then, of course, as time went on, it was discovered that perhaps it was not as pure as the driven snow and that amendments were needed.(5) This would affect a lot of people because many bankrupts, shall we say, are not entirely pure as the driven snow.(6) Were they not as pure as the driven snow back then!(7) So the idea that somehow we are as pure as driven snow and that we take sporting success and failure in our stride is just hogwash.(8) You have posted twice on this board to tout both your article ├ö├ç├┐pure as the driven snow├ö├ç├û and yourself.(9) His assassins' motives were as pure as the driven slush.(10) So I am not exactly pure as the driven snow where the books are concerned.(11) He may be pure as the driven snow, yet in my view he should go.(12) Even driven snow has at each flake's heart a speck of soot around which the crystal coalesces.(13) In fact they, we, are all wired together, and only the driven snow may be pure.(14) ├ö├ç├┐He puts himself out there as pure as the driven snow, and he's not,├ö├ç├û says Jacobs.(15) I also hear that we have got so besotted with cleansing ourselves to the point of the driven snow that the bosses can't even be seen in a corporate box these days.(16) Oh of course, he is as totally pure as the driven snow in comparison!
(1) drive :: चलाना
(2) driven by :: द्वारा संचालित
(3) driven out :: चला गया
(4) power-driven :: बिजली चालित
(5) motor-driven :: मोटर द्वारा चलित
(6) driven away :: ले जाया गया
(7) driven to distraction :: व्याकुलता के लिए प्रेरित
(8) self-driven :: स्वयं संचालित
(9) be driven :: संचालित किया
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dear crazy, future Sheldon,
you were DRIVEN mad by an earworm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Wow. I should not have
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
It's clean. I wouldn't have
DRIVEN it here if it wasn't.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
If she's DRIVEN you this far,
it's gone beyond your control.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Forced from your home, DRIVEN out
to the wilds beyond the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: driven
Meaning and definitions of driven, translation in Hindi language for driven with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of driven in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "driven"
What driven means in Hindi, driven meaning in Hindi, driven definition, examples and pronunciation of driven in Hindi language.