सपना, मिथ्या वासना, मन की तरंगस्वप्न, कल्पना करना, स्वप्न देखनासपना देखना, सोचना, मायाजाल में डालना, व्यर्थ की बातें सोचना, ख़याल करना
- ख्वाबसपना देखासपने देखनेसपना देखनाDreamless
Noun(1) a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep(2) imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake(3) a cherished desire(4) a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe(5) a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality(6) someone or something wonderful
Verb(1) have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy(2) experience while sleeping
(1) maybe he could get a job and earn some money├ö├ç├Âbut he knew this was just a dream(2) The alarm has been inserted nicely into my dream so that my sleep can continue uninterrupted.(3) I think we deserved the game, but that last goal was just a dream come true.(4) It helped paint a picture in my mind where for a moment I drifted off in a dream of great adventures to come.(5) I fulfilled a childhood dream when I became champion(6) These boxes are a dream come true for the unscrupulous person wishing to steal someone's identity.(7) Aiden sat up abruptly, breathing somewhat heavily as he shook the last images of his dream out of his mind, but to no avail.(8) Read his book as in a dream , and then read it again wide awake.(9) So, yes, of course this is very special for me, a dream come true if you like.(10) As if in a dream , with one foot heavy and one light, you stagger about in broad daylight through the noisy crowd while fresh and old memories weave together.(11) With the prize of a thousand pounds Ann plans to make a dream come true and take a trip to the United States with her family.(12) our dream house(13) Today, I was interviewing an absolute dream of a porn star.(14) I had a recurrent dream about falling from great heights(15) So what if Maggie wants to quit school and pursue some pipe dream .(16) her new man's an absolute dream
(1) to dream :: सपने देखना
(2) dream of :: का सपना
(3) dream come true :: सपना सच होना
(4) have a good dream :: अच्छा सपना देखो
(5) dream girl :: सपनों की राजकुमारी
(6) dream up :: सपने देखो
(7) dream job :: मनचाही नौकरी
(8) bad dream :: बुरा सपना
(9) have a dream :: सपना देखो
(10) like a dream :: एक सपने की तरह
2. daydream ::
3. ambition ::
4. delight ::
5. pipe dream ::
6. aspiration ::
8. have a dream ::
9. fantasize about ::
के बारे में fantasize
10. daydream ::
11. think ::
12. woolgather ::
13. ideal ::
dream, dreamed, dreamer, dreamers, dreaming, dreamless, dreamlike, dreams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my Caddy is a K-9 unit's wet DREAM.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
It's a beautiful DREAM, stopping the wheel.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
killing your DREAM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Sweetie, did you have
a bad DREAM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
to sacrifice their lives
for a DREAM, an illusion.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: dream
Meaning and definitions of dream, translation in Hindi language for dream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dream in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "dream"
What dream means in Hindi, dream meaning
in Hindi, dream definition, examples and pronunciation
of dream in Hindi language.