आहर्ता, आदेशक, हुण्डीकार, चैक काटने वाला, चैककर्तानिकालनेवाला, टेबुल की दराज, चित्रकार, चित्र खींचनेवाला, धन निकालनेवाला
Noun(1) a boxlike container in a piece of furniture; made so as to slide in and out(2) the person who writes a check or draft instructing the drawee to pay someone else(3) an artist skilled at drawing
(1) With a malevolence smile, she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a piece of parchment and a feather.(2) She quietly slid her desk drawer back in after she pulled out the lone picture which had occupied that space for several months.(3) Jordy had always been a good drawer , he could draw trees amazingly.(4) Even if banks have permitted drawings against the cheque, they will not be able to sue the drawer on a dishonoured cheque in the event of being unable to recover from their own customer.(5) She took a bag from inside a drawer in the desk next to the bookshelves.(6) The drawer 's signature will be executed just above it.(7) Keep a jar of almonds in a desk drawer and have two dozen nuts and a small piece of fruit instead of a candy bar when an afternoon slump hits.(8) He reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a green piece of cloth.(9) She said she could not remember the identity of the drawer of the cheque, nor whether it was payable to cash.(10) My producer reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a few pieces of paper held together with a paper clip.(11) When payments were made by cheque, the thing in action represented by the cheque belonged to the payee not the drawer .(12) The bank was held liable to the drawer of the cheque, who sued as the true owner.(13) The animated effect looks a little like a drawer sliding into a chest.(14) The bank may either enforce such rights against the drawer of the cheque or other parties liable on it or against its own customer.(15) the banker would have rights as holder to pursue the drawer(16) I unlocked your desk drawer and found your pack of evidence.
(1) desk drawer :: मेज की दराज़
(2) bottom drawer :: नीचे का दराज
(3) filing drawer :: दाखिल दराज
(4) top-drawer :: ऊपर की दराज
1. draftsman ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and last week, I slammed my
thumb in the kitchen DRAWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
You used to be a DRAWER too,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Say, don't you keep staples
in your top desk DRAWER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Is that why you couldn't get rid of
her DRAWER full of ketchup packets?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Oh. But there's money
for a DRAWER full of Red Vines...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: drawer
Meaning and definitions of drawer, translation in Hindi language for drawer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drawer in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "drawer"
What drawer means in Hindi, drawer meaning
in Hindi, drawer definition, examples and pronunciation
of drawer in Hindi language.