दरवाजाद्वार, दरवाज़ा, घर, कमरा, प्रवेशमार्ग, निर्गम, अर्गला
- द्वारदरवाजे के
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: दरवाज़ा बंद करो
(2) open the door :: दरवाजा खोलो
(3) front door :: सामने का दरवाजा
(4) back door :: पीछे का दरवाजा
(5) sliding door :: सरकाने वाला दरवाजा
(6) girl next door :: लड़की अगले दरवाजे
(7) shut the door :: दरवाजा बंद करो
(8) door to door :: दरवाजे से दरवाजे तक
(9) open door :: खुला दरवाजा
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Howard, get the door!
"' alt="MRS. WOLOWITZ (SHOUTING)
Howard, get the door!
MRS. WOLOWITZ (SHOUTING):
Howard, get the DOOR!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Raj, be a lamb
and open the DOOR for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
We're about to walk in that
DOOR, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Hindi language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of door in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Hindi, door meaning
in Hindi, door definition, examples and pronunciation
of door in Hindi language.