कुत्ता, नीच, शूर, पाजी, बदमाश, लौंडा, छोकड़ा, छोकराश्वान
- कुत्ताDogesकुत्ते की
Noun(1) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf(2) a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman(3) informal term for a man(4) someone who is morally reprehensible(5) a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll(6) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(7) metal supports for logs in a fireplace
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch
(1) Well if I hired my old headmaster, I'd treat him like a dog .(2) come out, Michael, you dog!(3) He said, ├ö├ç├┐It's kind of like a hound dog chasing a rabbit.├ö├ç├û(4) photographers seemed to dog her every step(5) I make him work like a dog(6) So how do you choose from the plethora of contracts on offer to ensure you don't get stuck with a dog of a contract?(7) Jackie loved my father and my father treated him like a dog .(8) One of the great mysteries of Australian political life is why a man who is about to dump a dog of a tax system on an unsuspecting public should appear so smug?(9) a dog fox(10) That's why we try to write articles about how to crush on a cutie, find a BF and, yikes, get rid of a dog of a dude before he turns your heart into a pancake.(11) The schools are good so there's no need to work like a dog to pay school fees.(12) your historian is a dull dog(13) A member of the waterworks department shot a fine dog otter on the lower Rivington reservoir.(14) Never a truer word as, after a dog of a first half, the second period ran rampant on the back of abject defending.(15) In order to get him to commit you have to treat him like a dog .(16) A woman in Hastings is walking a small dog on a leash.
(1) dog food :: कुत्ते का भोजन
(2) dog leash :: कुत्ते का पट्टा
(3) big dog :: बड़ा कुत्ता
(4) dog tag :: कुत्ते टैग
(5) female dog :: कुतिया
(6) little dog :: छोटा कुत्ता
(7) dog bone :: कुत्ता हड्डी
(8) dog and cat :: कुत्ता और बिल्ली
(9) dog collar :: कुत्ते का पट्टा
1. hound ::
3. firedog ::
आग का कुत्ता
4. frump ::
गंदी पुराने ढंग की औरत
5. blackguard ::
6. pawl ::
7. pursue ::
8. plague ::
9. chase after ::
पीछा करने के बाद
dog, doges, dogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you acquire a reputation as a mad DOG,
you'll be treated as a mad DOG.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
- (HORSE APPROACHING)
- (DOG BARKING)
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Reputed to have whacked
one "Dog" Paulson
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
That particular DOG of war
will have to call you back after his bath.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
who had traded his infant son for a DOG.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: dog
Meaning and definitions of dog, translation in Hindi language for dog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dog in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dog"
What dog means in Hindi, dog meaning in Hindi, dog definition, examples and pronunciation of dog in Hindi language.