वितरण, विभाजन, फैलाव, विस्तारबंटाई, व्याप्ति, टाइप वितरण
Noun(1) (statistics(2) the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume(3) the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning(4) the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
(1) Anybody who wants a democratic society cannot accept excessively uneven income distribution .(2) Air moving within the cloud causes huge differences in the electrical distribution .(3) she had it printed for distribution among her friends(4) distribution system(5) they ensured a fair distribution of the food(6) a manager has the choice of four types of distribution(7) Moreover, there were differences in the anatomic distribution by age categories.(8) You will see that over successive years the relative distribution of these two species has been reversed.(9) strength has two ingredients, high cards and distribution(10) In addition, the spatial distribution of this resource promotes different foraging strategies in these birds.(11) These cartels often provided marketing and distribution services for members.(12) For his claim was a claim about the inevitable sequence of events with that distribution of cards.(13) Any hint as to the distribution of the cards (such as an offer to give up), is punished by immediate loss of the game.(14) If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.(15) distribution point(16) an established distribution channel
(1) distribution channel :: वितरण प्रवाह
(2) power distribution :: ऊर्जा वितरण
(3) income distribution :: आय वितरण
(4) distribution channels :: वितरण चैनल
(5) distribution board :: वितरण बोर्ड
(6) distribution system :: वितरण प्रणाली
(7) distribution list :: वितरण सूची
(8) binomial distribution :: द्विपद वितरण
(9) frequency distribution :: आवृत्ति वितरण
1. giving out ::
2. dispersal ::
3. supply ::
4. frequency ::
5. dispersion ::
distribution, distributional, distributions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
minus DISTRIBUTION charges
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
What are your marketing
and DISTRIBUTION channels?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...DISTRIBUTION and production of
Fring's methamphetamine enterprise.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
we have absolutely no DISTRIBUTION.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
for its equitable DISTRIBUTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: distribution
Meaning and definitions of distribution, translation in Hindi language for distribution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distribution in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distribution"
What distribution means in Hindi, distribution meaning in Hindi, distribution definition, examples and pronunciation of distribution in Hindi language.