विकार, अव्यवस्था, उपद्रव, अशांति, विशृंखलतागड़बड़ी, हुल्लड़, घोटाला, अनियमव्याकुल करना, अस्तव्यस्त करना, बिगाड़ना, बिगाड़ देना, बिगाड़ करना
Noun(1) a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning(2) a condition in which things are not in their expected places(3) a disturbance of the peace or of public order
Verb(1) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(2) bring disorder to
(1) Last year 50 people were arrested in York and Selby in the run-up to Christmas for incidents ranging from drunken domestic disputes to assaults and public disorder .(2) And habits that are in response to obsessive thoughts may be a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder .(3) He sets off towards the front line, hoping to make good his promise of humanitarian care, but finds yet more confusion and disorder at odds with his clinical skills.(4) He said GardaÔö£┬í were stretched from their commitments in policing the EU presidency, combating public disorder and fighting terrorism.(5) This too, then, accounts for some of the apparent confusion and disorder in the world.(6) Hamilton Terrace was particularly busy and two men were arrested for public disorder offences after a disturbance on New Year's Eve.(7) ├ö├ç├┐We are concerned about the rise in alcohol-fuelled disorder , fights and disturbances in public places,├ö├ç├û said Sir Ian.(8) No one seems the least outraged that traders seek profit from this confusion and disorder .(9) Bratton's attack on street disorder has dramatically improved public space downtown, according to local businesses.(10) Whilst disorder hereabouts is at a lower level, public disorder and crimes in public areas are an important issue.(11) The implementation of that policy has been a disaster: the legacy is one of disorder and decay.(12) In fact, from the moment her family jumped in the car to go on their yearly camping trip, her life was full of chaos, disorder and confusion.(13) The latter argued that economic independence (an essential ingredient for citizenship among men) caused disorder and decay in women.(14) Looking at the current list, with almost every line scribbled out and switched around, there remains considerable disorder and confusion among the students.(15) Patients with CFS often complain of myalgias and arthralgias, but exhibit no diagnostic signs of musculoskeletal disorder .(16) My mind was in such a whir of confusion and disorder .
(1) eating disorder :: खाने का विकार
(2) mental disorder :: मानसिक विकार
(3) bipolar disorder :: द्विध्रुवी विकार
(4) personality disorder :: व्यक्तित्व विकार
(5) anxiety disorder :: चिंता विकार
(6) panic disorder :: आकस्मिक भय विकार
(7) sleep disorder :: निद्रा विकार
(8) conduct disorder :: अव्यवस्था में मार्ग दिखाना
2. unrest ::
3. disease ::
5. upset ::
6. disquiet ::
7. disarray ::
1. arrange ::
2. array ::
3. dispose ::
4. order ::
5. organize ::
6. range ::
7. regulate ::
8. tidy ::
disorder, disordered, disordering, disorders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...panic attacks, agoraphobia
and obsessive-compulsive DISORDER."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
He says it's the next big thing
for social anxiety DISORDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
symptomatic of obsessive/
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
- And his obsessive-compulsive DISORDER.
- Yeah, that, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
It's what we think caused
your narcissistic-personality DISORDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: disorder
Meaning and definitions of disorder, translation in Hindi language for disorder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disorder in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disorder"
What disorder means in Hindi, disorder meaning in Hindi, disorder definition, examples and pronunciation of disorder in Hindi language.