खाना, भोजन, परोसाथाली, रकाबीपरेसना, देना, छलना, परोसने के लिये थाली में रखना
Noun(1) a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food(2) a particular item of prepared food(3) the quantity that a dish will hold(4) a very attractive or seductive looking woman(5) directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation(6) an activity that you like or at which you are superior
Verb(1) provide (usually but not necessarily food(2) make concave; shape like a dish
(1) I gather she's quite a dish(2) Marble can be used for every accessory, right down to the toothbrush holder and soap dish .(3) I picked up a couple of books and a new shower toy, which will be spending time in my soap dish .(4) The only food available was a dish of baked beans almost solid with their wait under the hot lights and a plate of sausages that looked as if they'd been there since the place was built.(5) There were four of them, served with a dish of melted garlic butter, and another of hot salsa sauce.(6) With the retirement of the old professor, the observatory was going to be turned into a museum, as soon as the new radar dish was completed.(7) He's a dish and, what's more, he's going to propose marriage.(8) For a main dish bake a pie with pumpkin, yam and potato.(9) The newspaper supported the war, but this is a chance to dish the government on grounds of spin.(10) Beneath the first cover was a dish of steaming pork chops.(11) A waiter zipped over and deposited two glasses of water and a dish of mixed nuts on their table, took their drink orders, and hurried off.(12) The top of the cylinder was capped with a parabolic radio dish , which appeared to be made of cloth supported by a series of metal ribs.(13) if he has the real dish I wish he'd tell us(14) This won't work because the wheel will end up way out of dish and the tire will likely rub the kickstand-side chainstay.(15) Remove to a serving dish and rest for about 10 minutes.(16) When the chicken is cooked, remove the roasting dish from the oven, and transfer the chicken onto a serving dish .
(1) side dish :: सह भोजन
(2) main dish :: मुख्य पकवान
(3) satellite dish :: उपग्रह डिश
(4) soap dish :: साबुनदानी
(5) dish towel :: थाली साफ करने की तौलिया
(6) dish out :: परोसना
(7) dish soap :: बर्तनों का साबुन
(8) chafing dish :: कांगड़ी
(9) dish rack :: डिश रैक
(10) baking dish :: भोजन पकाना
1. bowl ::
2. recipe ::
3. knockout ::
4. dish aerial ::
5. dishful ::
6. cup of tea ::
चाय की प्याली
7. dish out ::
dish, dished, dishes, dishing, dishware, dishy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and if you order the DISH in column A,
you can't order the DISH in column B.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
If we take the DISH off,
it might fit in the elevator.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Did the chef lose confidence
in the DISH or himself?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Sheldon shouldn't DISH it out
if he can't take it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
If you get a DISH,
I'll serve you some cold.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: dish
Meaning and definitions of dish, translation in Hindi language for dish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dish in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "dish"
What dish means in Hindi, dish meaning
in Hindi, dish definition, examples and pronunciation
of dish in Hindi language.