नाइत्तिफ़ाक़ होना, विसंगत हो जाना, असम्मत होना, विस्र्द्ध कहना, एक-मत न होनाअसहमत होना, अनुरूप न होना, मतभेद रखना, अनुकूल न होना
- असहमतअप्रियअसहमतअसहमतिइससे सहमत नहीं
Verb(1) be of different opinions(2) be different from one another
(1) Historians disagree about exactly when the decline of the British empire began.(2) And unfortunately, she's well aware that some readers disagree vehemently with articles I've written.(3) For reasons which follow, I respectfully disagree with his conclusion.(4) Indeed, different scientists even disagree as to what the best edition of the map is at any one time.(5) There are always people who disagree on the issues of abortion, homosexuality and religion.(6) The various accounts disagree over whether it was the whole of his left ear or just part of it which was cut.(7) no one was willing to disagree with him(8) results which disagree with the findings reported so far(9) results that disagree with the findings reported so far(10) The vast majority of people who vote Liberal Democrat disagree quite violently with their policies.(11) Couples go through a number of statements and see whether they agree, disagree , or are undecided about them.(12) But don't think everybody has it in for you - some experts totally disagree .(13) Advice from professionals can help, but experts often disagree .(14) historians often disagree(15) In other words, they disagreed then and disagree now fundamentally with the characterization of the threat.(16) They arrive at different estimates; they disagree about how many peanuts there are in front of them.
(1) disagree with :: इसके साथ असहमत
(2) agree to disagree :: असहमति पर सहमति
1. take issue with ::
मुद्दे को उठाएं
2. differ ::
3. make ill ::
4. disaccord ::
5. dissent ::
1. agree ::
इस बात से सहमत
2. assent ::
3. concur ::
disagree, disagreeable, disagreed, disagreeing, disagrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Keep going. - More.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
...so we'll just have to agree
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
- We're not living together.
- I beg to DISAGREE. Ahem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: disagree
Meaning and definitions of disagree, translation in Hindi language for disagree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disagree in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disagree"
What disagree means in Hindi, disagree meaning in Hindi, disagree definition, examples and pronunciation of disagree in Hindi language.