दोपहर का खाना खाना, मध्याह्न का भोजन करना, मध्याह्न का भोज देना, खाना खिलानाखाना, भोजन करना, भोजन खिलाना, जिमाना
दोपहर का खाना खाना
- दोपहर का खाना खानाdineddinesभोजन
Verb(1) have supper; eat dinner(2) give dinner to; host for dinner
(1) From now until Christmas, if you dine at a Bradford restaurant, you can help the homeless by adding just Ôö¼├║1 to your bill.(2) There is plenty of space to dine in the breakfast area, from where there is access to a tiled conservatory.(3) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(4) Most restaurants have pleasant outside areas, and when I dine with my son we always seek the table with the best view.(5) However, we were invited to order from the bistro-board menus potted around the bar and dine in the pleasant, adjacent restaurant area.(6) The confirmation fax reminded us we had to wear a collar and tie if we chose to dine in the restaurant.(7) I'll dine you soon(8) I have dined in many award-winning restaurants and had duff food.(9) I'll be in a school cafeteria, dining on baked ziti made by the science teacher's wife at the Builder's Club Induction Ceremony Dinner.(10) Once the family had eaten dinner and dined on Mary's delicious pumpkin pie, they separated out into their own areas of the house.(11) On the night we dined , the restaurant was fairly quiet, with three other diners (in addition to our party of five).(12) I think I will be able to dine out on the stories that come out of this for some time.(13) The living, dining and kitchen areas were more discrete, making observation less easy.(14) I actually have this guess that they will succeed in keeping well out of harm's way and will end up going home and dining out on the story of their ├ö├ç├┐bravery├ö├ç├û for years.(15) We admit it: we still have yet to appreciate the pleasures of dining out at a hectic restaurant where getting a table involves a UN negotiator.(16) As well as making a living, football was about having stories to dine out on .
(1) wine and dine :: भव्यता से स्वागत करना
(2) dine out :: बाहर खाना खाना
(3) dine in :: में भोजन
(4) dine together :: एक साथ भोजन
1. have dinner ::
2. have supper ::
रात का खाना खाना
3. eat ::
खाना खा लो
4. sup ::
5. break bread ::
dine, dined, dines, dining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They go to parties, they go
to the movies, they DINE out.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
She can be queen of the savages
and DINE on the finest bloody horseparts,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Now why don't you DINE on him?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
...it's that servants DINE downstairs
with their own kind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Bringing that to my table
and making me DINE with it?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: dine
Meaning and definitions of dine, translation in Hindi language for dine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dine in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dine"
What dine means in Hindi, dine meaning in Hindi, dine definition, examples and pronunciation of dine in Hindi language.