अंतर, मतभेद, भिन्नता, भेद, विभिन्नता, असमानता, विवाद, झगड़ा, फूट, इंतियाज़, व्यतिरेक, शेष, विचार-विभिन्नता, विचार-विमर्श, शेष-भागविभेद
Noun(1) the quality of being unlike or dissimilar(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) a disagreement or argument about something important(4) a significant change(5) the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
(1) I had never driven a 4X4 before but you don't notice any difference from a normal car except for the height.(2) Disgust for both Jews and women become for such men a way of asserting their own difference from mere mortal beings.(3) Tactics books are readily available, and in many instances there isn't a lot of difference from one to the next.(4) the gross margin is the difference between the total cost of the goods and the final selling price(5) he wouldn't know the difference(6) If the antecedent is more true than the consequent, then the conditional is less than the maximal truth by the difference between their values.(7) The Department of Labour examined data from 2001 when the pay difference was 40 percent.(8) The difference between the expected value and the certainty equivalent is the risk premium for the gamble.(9) But for the boy, a transformation has to be achieved to an awareness of an identity based on difference from the mother.(10) We retreat into our irony cages when we feel threatened by our difference from other people.(11) The question then becomes: how can we free difference from these normative connotations?(12) their difference from one another(13) there was a difference in their approach(14) The music is an odd blend of soft feminine jazzy folk-rock, with little difference from song to song.(15) It is claimed that there remains a substantial difference between that sum and the full amount of the loss.(16) But there was one crucial difference from all the other appeals I'd received.
(1) make a difference :: कुछ अलग करो
(2) time difference :: समय का अंतर
(3) it makes no difference :: इससे कोई फ़र्क नहीं पड़ता
(4) big difference :: बड़ा अंतर
(5) spot the difference :: अंतर पहचानिए
(6) potential difference :: संभावित अंतर
(7) there is a difference :: इसमे अंतर है
(8) make difference :: अंतर पैदा करें
(9) age difference :: उम्र में अंतर्
(10) tell the difference :: अंतर बताएं
2. disagreement ::
3. balance ::
4. departure ::
5. remainder ::
6. difference of opinion ::
राय के अंतर
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
difference, differences, indifference
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I kind of split the DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
- More silver won't make a DIFFERENCE.
- It's not silver.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
You only need a tongue
to tell the DIFFERENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
We don't have enough men
to make any DIFFERENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Well, there's the DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: difference
Meaning and definitions of difference, translation in Hindi language for difference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of difference in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "difference"
What difference means in Hindi, difference meaning
in Hindi, difference definition, examples and pronunciation
of difference in Hindi language.