मरना, मर जाना, नष्ट होना, मुहर लगाना, छाप लगाना, गुज़र जाना, रूह निकलना, दम टूटना, खो जाना, गुमना, गुम होना, ग़ायब होना, सूख जाना, बेपरवाह हो जाना, दिलचस्पी न रखनेवाला हो जानाडाई, मृत्यु होना, देहान्त होनाछाप, पासा, जोखिम, ठप्पा, मुहर, सांचा, कामयाबी, लकड़ी का छोटा टुकड़ा, ख़तरा
- मरनामर गएमर जाता हैइंडी
Noun(1) a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers(2) a device used for shaping metal(3) a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external
Verb(1) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life(2) suffer or face the pain of death(3) be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame(4) stop operating or functioning(5) feel indifferent towards(6) languish as with love or desire(7) cut or shape with a die(8) to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player(9) lose sparkle or bouquet(10) disappear or come to an end(11) suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense
(1) This press consisted of a hand operated vertical pump which forced molten lead through a horizontal tube forming the die .(2) I am left alone, to wake and guard, until the seven fires die , and the fire in the pit also goes out.(3) Each set replaces a single die in a normal (with the predator dice) game of Bongo.(4) So when you're level 3 instead of rolling 3 dice you roll 5 dice, or 1 die 5 times.(5) This is because during your turn, you get to draw a card with a saying on it, roll a ten-sided die , and then act out a mood.(6) Basically players each choose a team of 5 dice, and take turns throwing a die onto the table.(7) So we changed the rule such that only the caller lost a single die on an exact bid and we've found that the game is far more enjoyable.(8) After mounting the die to the wood, stamp the image onto a piece of text-weight paper and allow to dry.(9) Each number rolled on the die corresponds to a specific category.(10) Q. And when I make a die , I have to create it manually?(11) The fire had begun to die down and Sei could fell the room growing colder.(12) It's fairly easy to grind metal out of a die , but putting it back in presents a real problem.(13) It was the first popular game where movement was not determined by a die roll.(14) For example, we could record the sound of dice rolling, and play this sound while our die is rolling.(15) If you're unlucky enough with the roll of the die , the game can be over even faster.(16) For many dice games - in fact, most such games that I can think of - a six-sided die is sufficient.
(1) to die :: मरना
(2) die out :: विलुप्त होना
(3) die down :: धीरे धीरे मरना
(4) die of :: बलिदान
(5) die-hard :: मुश्किल से मरना
(6) die young :: युवावस्था में मरना
(7) die away :: कमजोर हो जाना
(8) die cast :: डाई की ढलाई
(9) ready to die :: मरने के लिए तैयार
1. dice ::
2. pass away ::
3. abate ::
4. fail ::
5. long ::
6. break down ::
7. expire ::
समय सीमा समाप्त
8. become flat ::
9. die out ::
1. breathe ::
2. live ::
die, died, dies, indie, indies
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How'd he DIE?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
We're all going to DIE! Bran! Bran!
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
sentence you to DIE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
for everyone to DIE that
isn't too scary for children.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
The DIE has been cast.
The moving finger has writ.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: die
Meaning and definitions of die, translation in Hindi language for die with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of die in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "die"
What die means in Hindi, die meaning in Hindi, die definition, examples and pronunciation of die in Hindi language.