हारना, पासा खेलना, हार जाना, जोखिम उठाना, जुए की भेंट कर देनापासे का खेल, प्लेट, स्पट, स्फटिकपांसा
Noun(1) a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
Verb(1) cut into cubes(2) play dice
(1) A defender with two or more armies rolls two dice , and one with one army rolls one die.(2) Perform your ablutions, bathe, eat, drink, play dice and other games, sleep - all on the chariot.(3) Wash, core and cut at least 5 pounds of ripe tomatoes into large dice .(4) And they're casting dice , for your future.(5) Grinning I stood and walked over to where men were playing a game of dice .(6) he'd better behave, or I'll dice him(7) You rolled the dice and gambled - what have you got to lose?(8) Fry over a moderate heat while you peel and finely dice the onions, carrots and celery.(9) A traditional Inuit game similar to dice is played on a board, using pieces in the shape of miniature people and animals.(10) You roll two dice to attack in the game and if you roll doubles, you have to stop!(11) If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 and 6, the chances that your guess will be correct are 1 / 6.(12) He figured out that you didn't really need dice or mathematical models to make a workable baseball role-playing game.(13) Following his study of the game of dice , he became known as the founder of the theory of probabilistics.(14) Next time, we will turn you over to Nono for a game of dice .(15) When was the last time you saw some fluffy dice , or any other strange car accessories?(16) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and peel and dice the carrots.
(1) dye :: रंग
(2) die :: मरना
(3) roll the dice :: पासा फेंको
(4) no dice :: कोई पाँसा नहीं
(5) dice game :: पासों का खेल
(6) loaded dice :: जोखिम भरा
1. die ::
2. cube ::
dice, diced, dices, dicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I-I-I rolled my DICE
underneath the couch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
The DICE giveth
and the DICE taketh away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
You hear lots of things
playing DICE with Lannister soldiers.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- I say we attack the big one.
- Give me the DICE. I wanna roll.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
- I told you about him.
- Roll the DICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: dice
Meaning and definitions of dice, translation in Hindi language for dice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dice in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dice"
What dice means in Hindi, dice meaning in Hindi, dice definition, examples and pronunciation of dice in Hindi language.