Noun(1) the length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference(2) a straight line connecting the center of a circle with two points on its perimeter (or the center of a sphere with two points on its surface
(1) The distance from the ground to the tip of his extended index finger is the diameter of the circle.(2) Measure its diameter (the width across the center of circle) with the ruler.(3) In order to accomplish this end, the diestro must move off the diameter of the circle and place himself at an angle to his adversary.(4) In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.(5) The smaller diameter objective lens is less likely to reflect light.(6) In the diagram d is the diameter of the circle, a is the length of the arc AB and x is the length of NB which Guo wanted to calculate.(7) The rule is to cut 1/9 off the circle's diameter and to construct a square on the remainder.(8) They are two to three times the diameter of Earth - the size of Neptune.(9) The first figure is the diameter of the cylinder, and the second the stroke or movement of the piston from one end of the cylinder to the other.(10) a circle 10 metres in diameter(11) Given a circle, find a point outside the circle where the tangent to the circle and diameter produced, have a given ratio.(12) The diameter of the circle, an exact multiple of a particular wavelength, determines the wavelength of light permitted to pass.(13) A translucent circle with the diameter of approximately five feet with lines rippling across it appeared from out of the cylinder.(14) A large aperture eyepiece will increase the filed of view and a large diameter , well coated objective lens will enhance brightness issue.(15) In 30 feet of water the circle has a diameter of 3 feet.(16) Table saw size is specified by the maximum diameter of the blade they will accept.
(1) outside diameter :: बाहर व्यास
(2) inside diameter :: व्यास के अंदर
(3) inner diameter :: भीतरी व्यास
(4) outer diameter :: बाहरी व्यास
(5) core diameter :: कोर व्यास
(6) pitch diameter :: पिच का व्यास
(7) internal diameter :: आंतरिक व्यास
(8) bore diameter :: बोर व्यास
(9) external diameter :: बाहरी व्यास
(10) major diameter :: प्रमुख व्यास
1. breadth ::
2. width ::
3. thickness ::
4. caliber ::
बुद्धि का विस्तार
5. bore ::
6. gauge ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A handful of dry pasta
about an inch in DIAMETER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
All right, how does the flow rate
in a pipe depend on its DIAMETER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
You measured the DIAMETER of
his suspicious mole yesterday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
The DIAMETER of the tubing is insufficient.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
A boulder has a DIAMETER
greater than 25.6 centimeters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: diameter
Meaning and definitions of diameter, translation in Hindi language for diameter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of diameter in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "diameter"
What diameter means in Hindi, diameter meaning in Hindi, diameter definition, examples and pronunciation of diameter in Hindi language.