युक्ति, यंत्र, साधन, उपाय, जुगत, आविष्कार, प्रयोग, विधि, रचना, कल्पना, तिकड़म, तरक़ीब, जंतर, तदबीर, बनावट, योजनाचाल, तरकीब, दाँव
Noun(1) an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose(2) something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect(3) any clever maneuver(4) any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery(5) an emblematic design (especially in heraldry
(1) a measuring device(2) The traditional device is to terrify the population.(3) Obviously, this a rhetorical device : a trope or some sort of shorthand for the linking of theory to practice.(4) Instead, what we end up with is a parlor trick as plot device , a shockingly surreal way of keeping both husband and wife front and center in the storyline.(5) a rhetorical device(6) the decorative device on the invitations(7) He asks her to go to Hong Kong with him but she rejects his offer using the device of a card trick and both leave with regret.(8) These told me that Lichtenstein's style defined his approach - he made it his own; it wasn't an affectation, a mere imitative device or clever trick.(9) The other piece of equipment is a device called a hydrometer, which measures alcoholic strength.(10) an incendiary device(11) Her cave was stored with scrolls of strange device .(12) Oh, and Scully had a kid who could move things around with his mind, a plot device I haven't seen since Bewitched.(13) A dirty bomb is an explosive device manufactured to spread harmful radioactive material over a wide range.(14) writing a letter to a newspaper is a traditional device for signalling dissent(15) Well it's a bomb, an explosive device , which has contained within it some radioactive material.(16) Moore's method uses the axiomatic method as an instructional device .
(1) storage device :: भंडारण युक्ति
(2) input device :: इनपुट डिवाइस
(3) device driver :: डिवाइस ड्राइवर
(4) medical device :: चिकित्सीय उपकरण
(5) output device :: आउटपुट डिवाइस
(6) measuring device :: नापने का यंत्र
(7) peripheral device :: परिधीय उपकरण
(8) electronic device :: इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरण
(9) device name :: यन्त्र का नाम
(10) mobile device :: मोबाइल डिवाइस
1. implement ::
2. ploy ::
3. emblem ::
4. gimmick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Assuming a DEVICE could be invented...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I'm worried about Sheldon someday
setting off a low-yield nuclear DEVICE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Now we just need to figure out
a delivery DEVICE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Don't turn on any DEVICE that hasn't been
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
can't be used
as a flotation DEVICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: device
Meaning and definitions of device, translation in Hindi language for device with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of device in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "device"
What device means in Hindi, device meaning in Hindi, device definition, examples and pronunciation of device in Hindi language.